The True identity of the Thief!

Anti Earth

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people assuming Clarke is at the Pentagon? I already believe Clarke is the thief. If im wrong then so what but for now, he is. Anyway, dont just assume that the thief is at the Pentagon, you have to turn the power on before you even see the guy. What does turning the power on do? Right, activates the teleporters! So, isnt it possible that Clarke could have teleported from another base/map such as Ascension or whatever (depending on the timelines?) People assume that Sam and Maxis are alive "somehow trapped inside the aether" so why not Clarke?

Also, why is it so obvious that Richtofen is Edward? Aprt from him also being named Edward?

He has not once refuted any claims by me or anyone else. He just ignores them. He hasn't showed how anything in his theory can possibly work with the glaring flaw of the age of the characters. I don't believe the thief means anything till he appears on a different map with the original characters. I have an entire thread denouncing everything that appears on Five as being part of the story.

So you're saying that the thief means nothing until another map. :roll: I would only assume that hellhounds meant nothing to you in Shi No Numa, but you actually gave them a thought in Der Riese when they returned, right? We still don't know much about Ascension, so let a few map packs come out first.

I wonder if the Thundergun in Numbers is related to the Thundergun in Five? This would all piece together pretty well if we could figure out the age difference between Clarke and the Thief.

Not sure if it has been mentioned at all, but in the game guide, he is called the "Pentagon Tech", possibly making him just a scientist working in the Pentagon. He might have even created Winter's Howl.

However, when the Thief round starts, a voice says "...breach detected on level three...", which could possibly mean he came from outside the facility, maybe via a teleporter.

lol .... when clark died he wasnt wearing a lab coat........so if he did turn into a zombie are you saying that the zombie decided to change into a lab coat cos his clothes werent stylish enough? i dont think so 8-)

Why?

You think somebody that is capable of stealing your guns is incapable of putting on a lab coat?

:facepalm:

lol .... when clark died he wasnt wearing a lab coat........so if he did turn into a zombie are you saying that the zombie decided to change into a lab coat cos his clothes werent stylish enough? i dont think so 8-)

Why?

You think somebody that is capable of stealing your guns is incapable of putting on a lab coat?

:facepalm:

I think it's wonderful how you ignore everyone else and only argue with him.

You know I MIGHT have agreed with earth but after re reading this topic for the 3rd time I've come to the conclusion that there is some actual evidence he is not the thief. For one he was shot in the head for christ's sake why is there no bullet hole? Next is everyone's beloved "how could he look old here and younger 5 years later?" I doubt he has the same case as benjamin button where u grow younger as the years go by. And his attire if he is what u say a "zombie" why isn't he wearing Clarke's clothes zombies are supposed to be mindless and I've never in my life seen a zombie wear a lab coat using it's instinct. Plus zombies are like I said mindless and they dont take your guns they eat your brains off how would the thief know that stealing your guns is a smart choice when in fact if he is a frigging zombie he wouldn't even know what a gun is anymore. My conclusion is the thief is not a zombie but some sort of delusional psychopath whose probably lost his mind from element 115 and is identity will not be known for now. I can't understand why you can't by the very least CONSIDER the possibility that it isnt clarke. If you ask me you're the troll of your own thread for just simply throwing off other people's ideas and doubts like they're completely meaningless when infact they could be right.

i like your theory but can i ask a few questions about the nature of the thief and please answer clearly as i would like to believe you on this theory

1. do you have a theory on why he is stealing your guns?

2. do you no how he got to the pentagon and when he was zombiefied?

3. do you no why he looks older in the pentagon?

if you can give me a good answer to all of these questions i will believe your theory

Okay, here comes some REPEATED refuting.

1- "There is no bullet hole"

= The bullet hit him where there IS HAIR covering it on the Thief.

The Thief's hair covers his wound.

2 -"Clarke is dead"

= Zombification. The game is full of it

3- "Zombies are dumb. Thief takes guns"

= As we hear on the radios, they are trying to control the zombies.

The thief is a good example of a success.

4- "Thief is in the wrong time"

= Time travel. Also present in the game

5- "If he time traveled, why is he older?"

= Because your age doesn't reset, idiots!

He could have time travelled way BEFORE the time of FIVE, and thus grown older through time

until reaching the time of FIVE.

6- "He's not wearing CLarkes clothes"

= Clarke was a scientist. I am sure he once wore a lab coat.

7- "Clarke was shot in the brain. Zombies need brains"

= An entirely unsupported claim. No where in Nazi Zombies does it say Zombies need a brain.

They are UNDEAD. Their brains have long rotted away.

So there you go, some of you are just being total idiots.

Especially commander, claiming I am not responding to his doubts.

I have already said alot of the above already.

Yet, Commander posts more doubt, such as

"How did he get to the pentagon?"

How the bloody hell should I know?

All I know is that he's there.

See, I wouldn't know anything from the singleplayer campaign that has yet been put into zombies. Maps or area's at the most. I haven't seen any player from the campaign in zombies yet, so i think it unthinkable that Clarke is in there so i think it's just some texture.

See, I wouldn't know anything from the singleplayer campaign that has yet been put into zombies. Maps or area's at the most. I haven't seen any player from the campaign in zombies yet, so i think it unthinkable that Clarke is in there so i think it's just some texture.

Hasn't anything from the singleplayer been put in to the entire zombiemode, or just this game, because if you are on this Forum you should know that zombies was created as a 'mod' from W@W

With that said I wanna thank you.... for making me giggle :lol:

I think it's wonderful how you ignore everyone else and only argue with him.

So what are you saying? Do you want to be the center of attention and only fight? You only deny theories and fight about it. Have you ever agreed with any theory made by someone else?

The theory that there will be maps in France and England.

How could his older self time travel or atleast actually exist if he was shot in the brain a long time ago? Dont say he altered the time line since this so-called "future Clarke" had no contact with the normal Clarke since if he did then Clarke from the future would have told our current dead Clarke he was about to be assasinated a long time ago and would have actually survived or maybe avoid being captured by hudson in the first place

I have to say now that I read over this it is a very smart and well thought out theroy but i still am finding it hard to see why he is stealing your guns or fits into the story at sll but i will look into that myself I'm not saying it is 100% correct but it is a large in my mind untill PROVEN otherwise not doubted

How could his older self time travel or atleast actually exist if he was shot in the brain a long time ago? Dont say he altered the time line since this so-called "future Clarke" had no contact with the normal Clarke since if he did then Clarke from the future would have told our current dead Clarke he was about to be assasinated a long time ago and would have actually survived or maybe avoid being captured by hudson in the first place

And some people need to read through the fourm a bit he was zombiefied after his brains where blown out (zombies don't need brain)

So as a zombie would not be able to contact or comnicate with his past self

Okay, here comes some REPEATED refuting.

1- "There is no bullet hole"

= The bullet hit him where there IS HAIR covering it on the Thief.

The Thief's hair covers his wound.

2 -"Clarke is dead"

= Zombification. The game is full of it

3- "Zombies are dumb. Thief takes guns"

= As we hear on the radios, they are trying to control the zombies.

The thief is a good example of a success.

4- "Thief is in the wrong time"

= Time travel. Also present in the game

5- "If he time traveled, why is he older?"

= Because your age doesn't reset, idiots!

He could have time travelled way BEFORE the time of FIVE, and thus grown older through time

until reaching the time of FIVE.

6- "He's not wearing CLarkes clothes"

= Clarke was a scientist. I am sure he once wore a lab coat.

7- "Clarke was shot in the brain. Zombies need brains"

= An entirely unsupported claim. No where in Nazi Zombies does it say Zombies need a brain.

They are UNDEAD. Their brains have long rotted away.

So there you go, some of you are just being total idiots.

Especially commander, claiming I am not responding to his doubts.

I have already said alot of the above already.

Yet, Commander posts more doubt, such as

"How did he get to the pentagon?"

How the bloody hell should I know?

All I know is that he's there.

Commander is just an attention whoring troll don't let him get to you.

Uhh if I remember correctly zombies need PART of their brains in order to move their body the reason they walk when they've got their heads off is because it's still reacting to the last command the brain gave them. Anyways I'm out of this thread since well i look like the last one who doesn't agree now so bye.

The theory is well thought out. This thread has also made me lol a good 10 times. Time travel is a big part of zombies but the one thing no one mention is the fact that the teleporters in Five are totally different from all the others:

1. They don't randomly teleport you to an area off map like Kinos i.e. Samanthas Room, Crazy Samanthas room, Meeting Room, etc.

2. They don't have a lightning flash, they have numbers all around them.

3. They don't require a cooldown time.

4. You don't have to intiate a link to another pad.

5. Kinos teleporter kills zombies and in five they can use them.

In conclusion, the teleporters in five may not even be powered by element 115 as there is no evidece of it. So if it is a completely different technology then the teleporters in Five may not be capable of time travel as there is no evidence of it. Also there are many different things around Five i.e. Thundergun and Ray gun. The Americans didn't make those, so they probably stole the teleporters from the Russias or Germans also. The Numbers were Russian but Steiner , a German scientist, help with the creation. So maybe the Thief is Russian or German, this would explain why and how he is breaking into the Pentagon. Hes a commie/nazi with a revenge issue. With that being said, my chronological order is a little screwy, because JFK is assassinated in 63 and Mason and Hudson barely figure out what is going on with the numbers in 68. So how can America steal tech that they don't even understand? With all that said It's quite possible that five is more of a nod to gamers by letting us play as these prominent political figures killing zombies at the Pentagon, and the Thief is a nod to Zork. But if I'm wrong and it is canon then I don't think Clarke is the thief because the teleporters in Five may not be capable of time travel (which is the only way to explain the aging), and in my opinion he physically (other than the markings) looks nothing like Clarke. It would make more sense if he was a different scientist working on the same project as Clarke, which would explain the equation markings. I'm not saying I'm 100% right, this is just my theory on the subject.

Sorry for such a big post. I articulated my thoughts as best I could.

Uhh if I remember correctly zombies need PART of their brains in order to move their body the reason they walk when they've got their heads off is because it's still reacting to the last command the brain gave them. Anyways I'm out of this thread since well i look like the last one who doesn't agree now so bye.

Hellsing is also right on this. I have seen every George A. Romero film and a quote from them would be "If you kill the brain you kill the ghoul." George's zombies are also created from a meteor. Coincidence? Probably not, but Re-animation needs at least a good chunk of brain still connected to the stem to give the nerves in the body signals to feed. This can also be sited from Max Brook's Zombie Survival Guide. Meaning you can cut a zombies head off and the head will still be alive while the body dies, but you scramble the brain with a bullet and it all dies. As Hellsing stated its still reacting to the last command it recieved.

i'll cover the brain thing again then...

it's true, in alot of zombie movies, they need a brain.

but they have a DAMAGED BRAIN

The brain they are using has been rotting for MANY YEARS

DId you know brain cells begin to die if you don't have oxygen delivered for 35 seconds?

DEAD BRAIN CELLS are the same as NO BRAIN CELLS

So imagine the part of Clarkes brain that was destroyed by the bullet....

MUCH MUCH MORE THAN THAT AMOUNT has been destroyed in ALL ZOMBIES, because they have been dead

and their braincells have died.

SO NERR!!!

And if you still want to argue over this, I'll have to end with the possibility...

CLARKE STILL HAD BRAIN LEFT INTACT.

Man, don't treat me like a child I read this entire tread. Different people keep giving you different views as to why your theory is flawed. And all you do is rehash the same things you've been saying since the thread was started. Basically you haven't proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is Clarke and that burden indeed falls to you. If you had anything other than circumstantial evidence you would have a firmer argument. Also you didn't have anything to say about my Teleporter Theories. You just dismissed what I had to say based on Clarke still has part of his brain, but what about the fact that he died before coming into contact with a zombie. (In your Theory.) And in the story of CoD Zombies you send a living person through a halfway working teleporter, you get a zombie, or a zombie bites a living person, you get a zombie. Zombies don't eat necrotic flesh because a dead person can't be turned into a zombie. This is also sited in The Zombie Survival Guide, page 5. Please post a argument that doesn't refer back to what you've already said, because at this point I've given you two intelligent reasons why your theory doesn't work. Now, the way this works is if you give me a good argument why my theories don't make sense and we try and abroach the TRUTH. Your dismissing what I'm saying because you want to believe your theory is TRUE which begs the question: Why did you post this THEORY if you didn't want other peoples opinion?