The True identity of the Thief!

Anti Earth

The Thief ...

That crazy scientist from the Pentagon who steals your weapons...

His name is...

DANIEL CLARKE

Here is a picture of the Thief...

THINGS TO NOTE IN THIS PICTURE

1) There is an equation involving A DIVISION than a double digit pronumeral, BY THE THIEFS EYE

2) There is an equation involving two ANTI-DIFFERENTIATIONS then some pronumerals, BY THE THIEFS NOSE

[if you don't know what the symbol is of antidifferentiation, it looks like an f.

The photo shows two of them, with '2 PIE' in between]

3) There is a short equation on the thiefs NECK, that contains BRACKETS

4) There is an equation, ENDING at the Thiefs LIP

Here is a picture of 'DANIEL CLARKE' from the 'NUMBERS - INTEL'

- You will immediately notice the equations written all over him, and realise he is the thief.

But here is the evidance as to why....

=NOTE. I compiled these facts whilst looking at the INTEL from MY TV.

THIS picture is blurry, and will not adequately show these facts.

Please view it from your own TV, with the steps I will later provide

THINGS TO NOTICE IN THIS PICTURE

1) There is an equation involving DIVISION than a double digit pronumeral (vp), BY CLARKES EYE

(Just like the Thief)

2) There is an equation involving two ANTI DIFFERENTIATIONS then some pronumerals, BY CLARKES NOSE

(Just like the Thief)

3) There is a short equation on Clarke's NECK, that contains BRACKETS

(Just like the Thief)

4) There is an equation, ENDING at Clarke's LIP

(Just like the Thief)

Even with those identical features, the identity of the Thief is IMMEDIATELY proven.

But if you want some further evidance....

- CLARKE has GREY hair | THIEF has GREY hair (intel - "Hair:Grey")

- THIEF is a SCIENTIST | CLARKE is a scientist (intel - "[Clarke] was outset from various SCIENTIFIC communities")

- CLARKE has hair on the TOP and SIDES of his head | THIEF has hair on TOP and SIDES of his head

- CLARKE has a moustahce and short beard | THIEF has prominent stuble around the mouth!

- CLARKE is a part of project NOVA | THIEF related to NOVA (Can't remember why now....)

So yes, it should be damn obvious that he's the Thief.

Let me summarise over the details...

- Clarke and the Thief are both covered in identical equations in identical places

- Clarke and the Thief both have grey hair in the same places (for both head and mouth)

- Clarke and the Thief are both scientists

(TO CLARIFY THESE SIMULARITIES...

Enter "3ARC INTEL" at the Black Ops terminal. This will unlock all the intel.

Then look at the 'Numbers' intel, from the campaign menu.

You will instantly see the resemblance

SO YES, YOU'RE WELCOME FOR THIS AWESOME DISCOVERY! :D

But now let's look at the interesting details about Clarke, whom we now KNOW is the Thief...

(The following is according to the 'NUMBERS INTEL')

Subject: Clarke, Daniel

Place of Birth: Oxford, England, UK

Nationality: English

D.O.B: 07/10/1923

Height: 6'1''

Build: Thin

Weight: 175lbs

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Grey

SUMMARY PROFILE:

"Once upon a time, Clarke was an idealist and a staunch member of the British Communist Party in the 1940s.

As tensions rose and the Cold War escalated, he was ousted from various scientific spcoetoes due to his open

and regularly vocalised political opinions. As McCarthyism took hold in the US, similiar sentiments spread to the

United Kingdom, and Clarke was even further demonized by his peers.

He soon found himself without support for his research on the curing of livestock and farm workers from various

biological and chemical maladies such as Anthrax and Foot & Mouth disease. A pariah, Clarke was forced to

leave the country in order to find new supporters.

In 1964, Clarke travelled to Moscow to meet a party representative for a new top secret Soviet initiative

known as PROJECT NOVA. That representative was General Dragovich.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE

Daniel Clarke is featured in the mission, 'numbers'.

In the inital clip, the interrogater reveals that Daniel Clarke created the Nova6 chemical weapon.

In that mission, Clarke reveals that he was "hired to stablisie certain volatile compounds... Nova6, biochemical weapon"

During the mission, he destroys all of his work through detonation, and is later shot.

- Summary of the details of Daniel Clarke (The Thief)

> Was an opinionated scientist working on cures for biological/chemical maladies.

> Was viewed critically by his peers, for sharing his political opinions.

> This caused him to lose support for his research in cures.

> He left England in order to find new support.

> He eventually met with Dragovich, to join PROJECT NOVA

> He stabilised Nova6 gas, and was killed!

BEFORE YOU POST

Consider the following questions and refutes, of which have already been addressed.

Okay, here comes some REPEATED refuting.

"Clarke is dead"

Zombification. The game is full of it

"There is no bullet hole on the Thief"

The bullet hit him where there IS HAIR covering it on the Thief.

The Thief's hair covers his wound.

"Zombies are dumb. Thief takes guns"

As we hear on the radios, they are trying to control the zombies.

The thief is a good example of a success.

"Thief is in the wrong time"

Time travel. Also present in the game

"If he time traveled, why is he older?"

Because your age doesn't reset when you travel back in time.

He could have time travelled way BEFORE the time of FIVE, and thus grown older through time

until reaching the time of FIVE. Alternatively, he could have grown old after being revived, than time traveled.

"The Thief is not wearing CLarkes clothes. He's in a lab coat"

Clarke was a scientist. I am sure he once wore a lab coat.

"Clarke was shot in the brain. Zombies need brains"

An entirely unsupported claim. No where in Nazi Zombies does it say Zombies need a brain.

They are UNDEAD. Their brains have long rotted away.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WILL EMPHASISE THIS AGAIN!

The second picture of DANIEL CLARKE from the Intel here, is EXTREMELY blurry,

You can not adequately see the physical attributes of the equations that I described.

To actually see the equations, you MUST view the intel on your TV

(it is alot bigger, and clearer, Clearly showing the divisions / antidifferentiations, etc)

*HERE IS A QUICK WAY TO OBTAINING THAT INTEL*

- Break out of the chair from the main menu

- Access the terminal and type '3ARC INTEL'

- You will be prompted to acknowledge that using this will hinder you from recieving the trophy / achievement:

'for collecting all the intel'

- If you accept, you will have all the intel unlock.

*TO ACCESS THIS INTEL*

- From the main menu, enter 'CAMPAIGN'

- At the bottom is a INTEL submenu.

- Press that, then the NUMBERS Intel

VIOLA!

ALTERNATIVELY...

PLay the mission 'Numbers'.

There are plenty of opportunitys to CLEARLY see the equations on the face, which are identical to the ones

on the Thief's face!

Ok listen. it isn't DEFIANTLY Clarke at all and i find you extremely arrogant to think so. yes he has the numbers on his face but this doesn't prove beyond a doubt it's him. Clarke wasn't the only person working on the numbers, and although it looks very slightly like him and could be him, i think you saying it defiantly is is a bit too far. It doesn't look all that much like Clarke and how is he alive again? he doesn't seem to be a zombie. I mean come on man, people have only just started accepting that Edward is Rhictofen even though that was TOTALLY obvious and you're hoping to convince them with this? I'm going to be honest and say i don't know who the thief is and have a suspicion that FIVE is just for fun and there is no real back story. So listen I'm not saying it isn't Clarke because in all fairness it could be (although i suspect it's Doctor Emmet Brown off back to the future :lol: ) but you really can't say that it is defiantly him when it can't be totally proved.

Ok listen. it isn't DEFIANTLY Clarke at all and i find you extremely arrogant to think so. yes he has the numbers on his face but this doesn't prove beyond a doubt it's him. Clarke wasn't the only person working on the numbers, and although it looks very slightly like him and could be him, i think you saying it defiantly is is a bit too far. It doesn't look all that much like Clarke and how is he alive again? he doesn't seem to be a zombie. I mean come on man, people have only just started accepting that Edward is Rhictofen even though that was TOTALLY obvious and you're hoping to convince them with this? I'm going to be honest and say i don't know who the thief is and have a suspicion that FIVE is just for fun and there is no real back story. So listen I'm not saying it isn't Clarke because in all fairness it could be (although i suspect it's Doctor Emmet Brown off back to the future :lol: ) but you really can't say that it is defiantly him when it can't be totally proved.

Oh jeez, you're one of those people who would see a cat with the sign "cat" on it's head, and you'd say

"we can't be certain that's a cat"

:facepalm:

Oh jeez, you're one of those people who would see a cat with the sign "cat" on it's head, and you'd say

Clarke is dead, we don't know if the scientist is and his hair looks nothing like Clarke's. A few simple textures mean nothing. For the most part he doesn't look anything like Clark. Also Hudson has hair on the top and sides of his head and if he grew old his hair would be gray. Hudson's the thief!!!!!!!!!The cat could be a different type of cat than the one you're looking for so hah. :P

Great theory, but I am still not 100% certain this is Clarke.

-Based on appearance, the thief looks older, and has grey hair combined with a "major" receding hairline. Clarke did have little grey hair, but no receding hair line at all.

Here comes the confusing part.

If Clarke is the thief:

The Numbers mission takes place on February 9th 1968. Clarke dies in the mission. So FIVE must take place before February 9th 1968 (Remember, Clarke is the is Thief in this theory)

So with that being said, why does "Clarke" look older, have grey hair and have a receding hair line BEFORE the mission takes place :? (aka. before 1968)

Did he do some time traveling? :roll:

Using the equations on the thief's head, I am 67.2% sure Clarke is not the Pentagon thief.

Confused? Sorry if you are. This made sense in my head. :)

This is a pretty good theory, but I can see a few problems.

He doesn't have the long whispy white hair.

He doesn't look that much like him.

He was in Kowloon, not America.

He fell or a roof and wacked his back on a sign as he fell, he'd probably look a bit worse for wear than he does, and also I don't remember him ever wearing a lab coat?

, and also I don't remember him ever wearing a lab coat?

Clarke IS a scientist.

Reading about him in the intel. I'm sure AS A SCIENTIST he wore a lab coat ;)

Guys, I realise there are many questions as to HOW he can be the thief, but I mean, come on!

There's WAY too much evidance to say he's not.

Why would Treyarch put IDENTICAL equations on a persons face from campaign, and an unrelated boss in Pentagon,

if they weren't the same person?

I am saying that the Thief is supposed to be Clarke, I am not saying it makes sense.

But it's a game, and nazi zombies is retarded as it is ;)

ALSO, TO REBUKE ALL YOUR WHINING ABOUT AGE AND TIME....

- Time Travel -

DUN DUN DUN :D

The Thief ...

That crazy scientist from the Pentagon who steals your weapons...

His name is...

DANIEL CLARKE

Here is a picture of the Thief...

THINGS TO NOTE IN THIS PICTURE

1) There is an equation involving A DIVISION than a double digit pronumeral, BY THE THIEFS EYE

2) There is an equation involving two ANTI-DIFFERENTIATIONS then some pronumerals, BY THE THIEFS NOSE

[if you don't know what the symbol is of antidifferentiation, it looks like an f.

The photo shows two of them, with '2 PIE' in between]

3) There is a short equation on the thiefs NECK, that contains BRACKETS

4) There is an equation, ENDING at the Thiefs LIP

Here is a picture of 'DANIEL CLARKE' from the 'NUMBERS - INTEL'

- You will immediately notice the equations written all over him, and realise he is the thief.

But here is the evidance as to why....

=NOTE. I compiled these facts whilst looking at the INTEL from MY TV.

THIS picture is blurry, and will not adequately show these facts.

Please view it from your own TV, with the steps I will later provide

THINGS TO NOTICE IN THIS PICTURE

1) There is an equation involving DIVISION than a double digit pronumeral (vp), BY CLARKES EYE

(Just like the Thief)

2) There is an equation involving two ANTI DIFFERENTIATIONS then some pronumerals, BY CLARKES NOSE

(Just like the Thief)

3) There is a short equation on Clarke's NECK, that contains BRACKETS

(Just like the Thief)

4) There is an equation, ENDING at Clarke's LIP

(Just like the Thief)

Even with those identical features, the identity of the Thief is IMMEDIATELY proven.

But if you want some further evidance....

- CLARKE has GREY hair | THIEF has GREY hair (intel - "Hair:Grey")

- THIEF is a SCIENTIST | CLARKE is a scientist (intel - "[Clarke] was outset from various SCIENTIFIC communities")

- CLARKE has hair on the TOP and SIDES of his head | THIEF has hair on TOP and SIDES of his head

- CLARKE has a moustahce and short beard | THIEF has prominent stuble around the mouth!

- CLARKE is a part of project NOVA | THIEF related to NOVA (Can't remember why now....)

So yes, it should be damn obvious that he's the Thief.

Let me summarise over the details...

- Clarke and the Thief are both covered in identical equations in identical places

- Clarke and the Thief both have grey hair in the same places (for both head and mouth)

- Clarke and the Thief are both scientists

(TO CLARIFY THESE SIMULARITIES...

Enter "3ARC INTEL" at the Black Ops terminal. This will unlock all the intel.

Then look at the 'Numbers' intel, from the campaign menu.

You will instantly see the resemblance

SO YES, YOU'RE WELCOME FOR THIS AWESOME DISCOVERY! :D

But now let's look at the interesting details about Clarke, whom we now KNOW is the Thief...

(The following is according to the 'NUMBERS INTEL')

Subject: Clarke, Daniel

Place of Birth: Oxford, England, UK

Nationality: English

D.O.B: 07/10/1923

Height: 6'1''

Build: Thin

Weight: 175lbs

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Grey

SUMMARY PROFILE:

"Once upon a time, Clarke was an idealist and a staunch member of the British Communist Party in the 1940s.

As tensions rose and the Cold War escalated, he was ousted from various scientific spcoetoes due to his open

and regularly vocalised political opinions. As McCarthyism took hold in the US, similiar sentiments spread to the

United Kingdom, and Clarke was even further demonized by his peers.

He soon found himself without support for his research on the curing of livestock and farm workers from various

biological and chemical maladies such as Anthrax and Foot & Mouth disease. A pariah, Clarke was forced to

leave the country in order to find new supporters.

In 1964, Clarke travelled to Moscow to meet a party representative for a new top secret Soviet initiative

known as PROJECT NOVA. That representative was General Dragovich.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE

Daniel Clarke is featured in the mission, 'numbers'.

In the inital clip, the interrogater reveals that Daniel Clarke created the Nova6 chemical weapon.

In that mission, Clarke reveals that he was "hired to stablisie certain volatile compounds... Nova6, biochemical weapon"

During the mission, he destroys all of his work through detonation, and is later shot.

- Summary of the details of Daniel Clarke (The Thief)

> Was an opinionated scientist working on cures for biological/chemical maladies.

> Was viewed critically by his peers, for sharing his political opinions.

> This caused him to lose support for his research in cures.

> He left England in order to find new support.

> He eventually met with Dragovich, to join PROJECT NOVA

> He stabilised Nova6 gas, and was killed!

So there we go guys, that's the story of the Thief.

You now know that Clarke is definetly the Thief, but you might wonder 'why happens to him?'

Maybe he was subject to some chemical attrocity in Project Nova, that ruined him!

____

Sorry for such a long post, I had alot to say.

Thanks to DigitalShadowZZ for teaching me the definition of 'McCarthyism' :D

makes sense BUT BIG BUT is it me or does the theif look german? doesnt look like clarke, but then again, the gas zombies dont look like people :D and all those equations on the face prove its clarke... so why is he there?

I'm bordering on two thoughts...

1 - It's just a novelty. It's not supposed to be a chronological part of the plot, it's just an inclusion of a campaign character.

It's kind of cool that way, I think :D

It's like if Hudson was in nazi Zombies as an evil boss. It would make no sense, but it would be pretty cool.

or...

2 - It is a chronological part of the plot, and there's more info to discover as to how he turns... :D

(Maybe once he had died, he was BROUGHT BACK FROM THE DEAD? LIKE ALL THE FREAKING ZOMBIES?

A Der :D )

you really need to think about this. they put that on his face because it was on file and they were too lazy to make other markings. also you can't prove it at all. all your saying is he has writing and hair is growing on the same place on his head. until we have some solid proof (which i never think will come because i think this map is a novelty) we will never know either way.

they put that on his face because it was on file and they were too lazy to make other markings.

LOLOL

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

:facepalm: omfg :facepalm:

You do realise that there are equations ALL OVER the thief's lab coat, that AREN'T on Daniel Clarke's clothes?

So obviously they CAN be bothered, because they put more effort into it...

Ohhh, POWNED you!

, and also I don't remember him ever wearing a lab coat?

Clarke IS a scientist.

Reading about him in the intel. I'm sure AS A SCIENTIST he wore a lab coat ;)

Guys, I realise there are many questions as to HOW he can be the thief, but I mean, come on!

There's WAY too much evidance to say he's not.

Why would Treyarch put IDENTICAL equations on a persons face from campaign, and an unrelated boss in Pentagon,

if they weren't the same person?

I am saying that the Thief is supposed to be Clarke, I am not saying it makes sense.

But it's a game, and nazi zombies is retarded as it is ;)

ALSO, TO REBUKE ALL YOUR WHINING ABOUT AGE AND TIME....

- Time Travel -

DUN DUN DUN :D

How would he get to the pentagon then?

Nice find [brains]

However Im not convinced, someone has probably already metioned this but Clark dies in 'Numbers' and as we see from cut scene at beggining of 'Five', 'Five takes place after the cuban missile crisis etc.

The evidence seems fairly strong though.

I really wouldn't be surprised if it was him and being exposed to the those unstable properties turned him crazzzyyy ;)

Nice find [brains]

However Im not convinced, someone has probably already metioned this but Clark dies in 'Numbers' and as we see from cut scene at beggining of 'Five', 'Five takes place after the cuban missile crisis etc.

The evidence seems fairly strong though.

I really wouldn't be surprised if it was him and being exposed to the those unstable properties turned him crazzzyyy ;)

He was working with the Russians, he would go crazy in Russia not in the Pentagon.

Great theory, but I am still not 100% certain this is Clarke.

-Based on appearance, the thief looks older, and has grey hair combined with a "major" receding hairline. Clarke did have little grey hair, but no receding hair line at all.

Here comes the confusing part.

If Clarke is the thief:

The Numbers mission takes place on February 9th 1968. Clarke dies in the mission. So FIVE must take place before February 9th 1968 (Remember, Clarke is the is Thief in this theory)

If "Five" is historically accurate and not just for fun, then it would take place sometime between September(When the Cuban Missile Crisis was averted) and November 22, 1963, as JFK was assassinated on that date, which raises the question as to what Clarke was doing at the pentagon, why he has a receeding hairline 5 years prior. It just doesn't make any sense to me

Nice find [brains]

, someone has probably already metioned this but Clark dies in 'Numbers'

Yeah.... I did... in my inital post... :D

But guys, the GAME IS ABOUT ZOMBIES

What are zombies?

The reanimated dead.

SO, For Clarke to be IN a zombies map, he WOULD HAVE to have died?

;)

Eat the logic!

I really think so too.

If "Five" is historically accurate and not just for fun, then it would take place sometime between September(When the Cuban Missile Crisis was averted) and November 22, 1963, as JFK was assassinated on that date, which raises the question as to what Clarke was doing at the pentagon, why he has a receeding hairline 5 years prior. It just doesn't make any sense to me

Er...

Rogaine for men? XD

Er...

Rogaine for men? XD

Good sir, I lol'd

guys, this game isnt tottaly, you know realistic. the little girl sam controles the zombies in general. treyarch could have done a number of wierd things. im not sure if its correct but it seems possible. also did you say people didnt think edward was richtofen, thats dum! edward is his first name!