GK Briefcase in campaing

WhosOnFirst

I posted in another topic that I had noticed the GK briefcase in a photo on the wall in Clarks office. The Kowloon mission. I was going through the PC files and came across the photo so thought I would post it for you to see.

Somewhere on the interwebz someone has pointed out that it is Dan Americh in the photo. I dont think it is, but what do you think?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Phones on five.... Maybe it's telling us five is related to the story.

Actually, the red phone was something used by the POTUS and the Soviet leader during the Cold War. But perhaps red phones were of some significance in the Federal Government.

As for "Five" being related to the story, that seriously wouldn't surprise me, considering the interesting stuff you discover on the CIA Data System in the main menu.

As for GK.....well, I found out the name of it after collecting all the intel in Campaign.

0715181109 11151815120522 13050409030112

Decode it here.

! lol!

That was me, back on Nov 22. I noticed the image while getting the thundergun.

I tweeted to Dan, and, he said it is NOT him, regardless of the Brown jacket.

we need to get that Higher-Quality image to carbon and ask him if that is the guy that gave him the Brief case at the live drop

this is the image I tweeted to Dan. Captured by me

@OneOfSwords Dan Amrich picture in Black ops Campaign! http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4774 ... n00001.jpg Did YOU know this? lol
  • 1 year later...