owned

war

rounds

gunjuice

semperfi

semperfidelis

bringit

power

it's like torture doing this on the ps3. that's all I could stand in one sitting.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tried the following:

Tdempsey:

Tank

Tankd

zombie

zombitch

zombiekiller

marine

jack

gun

guns

awesome

badass

kickass

kaboom

soldier

juice

juiced

ammo

box

boxer

boxing

zombq

owned

war

rounds

gunjuice

semperfi

semperfidelis

bringit

power

it's like torture doing this on the ps3. that's all I could stand in one sitting.

And, I tried USMC, Marine, and Marines.

Tell me about it. I tried 23 at one time.

At least I don't have to type in RLogin DerRiese over and over. Haha.

Guesing is all we have right now. I, personally, would rather have my password be something like "Samantha" as opposed to something like "935zombiepwnage1337." With that being said, it's probably best to keep a group of people trying simple passwords, while the more devoted users can delve into the CIA Terminal or wherever for clues as opposed to random 1 word possibilities.

Alright. Let's do this. It was your idea, so you begin and we can carry on from there. That way we can get an idea of what kind of characteristics you're looking for.

Btw, where is everybody else? This topic was kinda dead, today. Plain dead, not kick-a** undead. Lol.

Alright. Let's do this. It was your idea, so you begin and we can carry on from there. That way we can get an idea of what kind of characteristics you're looking for.

Btw, where is everybody else? This topic was kinda dead, today. Plain dead, not kick-a** undead. Lol.

If you were talking to me, then I'll get started.

Ludwig Maxis/drmaxis facts/theories

Affinity for Sophia, many weapons created (Ray gun, Wunderwaffe, Winter's Howe?, Thundergun?), distrust in Edward(s?), Fluffy, Samantha's mom unknown, 115, teleporting.

All I could think of at 2:30, please dump facts and usernames for other users. We need to get a good idea of things password related. Put yourself as the person. Sorry for all this text. Thanks in advance. :) [brains]

That's what I was thinking. The file dump should have showed us everything including the paswords, contents of the directory, the mail, everything. But only the usernames appeared. Maybe the accounts haven't been activated, yet. But a month seems like it will take a long time, and then it kind of won't matter what the contents of he directories are since we'll already know what the map is like. But maybe...

That's what I was thinking. The file dump should have showed us everything including the paswords, contents of the directory, the mail, everything. But only the usernames appeared. Maybe the accounts haven't been activated, yet. But a month seems like it will take a long time, and then it kind of won't matter what the contents of he directories are since we'll already know what the map is like. But maybe...

My feeling,personally, is that treyarch anticipated this whole thing.

What they're doing is making us delve into the clues and things to try and figure it out. The new zombie map coming in MP1 for black ops will most likely not be what we were looking for, but instead, it will hold more clues to help us find what we WERE looking for. So i suggest complete file dump, and we try and see if anything related to the Map Pack, or even the multiplayer maps in that pack, will help us.

That's eactly what I was thinking, probably Treyarch will "secretly" add more terminal passwords with the First Strike DLC.

Exactly, therefor rendering us even more confused and giving us more questions. I say we try our best now, but we shouldn't start trying to figure the WHOLE thing out until the First Strike DLC comes out.

And as for all of you treyarch employees who are reading this, i'm onto you.

Your quest for world domination will come to an abrupt end! (Just Kidding :lol: )

I was thinking that maybe the files aren't actually on he disk, but on some secret server that can only be accessed when the update unlocks hem ornsomething. But, that means that people without internet wouldn't be able to access the files, so that might not be it.

On another note, I barely today saw GKNova0 on YouTube. What do you guys think about that?

I was thinking that maybe the files aren't actually on he disk, but on some secret server that can only be accessed when the update unlocks hem ornsomething. But, that means that people without internet wouldn't be able to access the files, so that might not be it.

On another note, I barely today saw GKNova0 on YouTube. What do you guys think about that?

GKnova0 ???

Lol. I'm not a noob. I know about GKNova6. They're two different things. It's just that GKNova0 is pretty interesting. I'm not making his up. xD. It's only on YouTube.

You mean all that stuff about Henry Langham don't you?

No offense, but i really could care less about HL, but the rest of their stuff is pretty good.

Uhm, no offense to your self-proclaimed almightedness, bu that's the first time that you said that in this topic. And, I read somewhere that GKNova0 started out with a band trying to gain publicity, but then they were contacted by Treyarch.

And the same thing happened with GKNova6. When it first appeared, no one knew anything about what it was about, and as things kept unwindijg, it was revealed that it pertained to Treyarch. So, it could be real...

We should take a closer look at the dump files again... Maybe the passwords are there, but just encrypted.

That's what I was thinking. I want to take a look at them. But i don't have the PC version, so I can't dump them myself. And, I don't have PC, so I can't download any files.

If you stumble upon any screenshots of the file dump, you should post them here.

We should take a closer look at the dump files again... Maybe the passwords are there, but just encrypted.

That's what I was thinking. I want to take a look at them. But i don't have the PC version, so I can't dump them myself. And, I don't have PC, so I can't download any files.

If you stumble upon any screenshots of the file dump, you should post them here.

I have the PC version but I don't know how to open those files.. lol