Der Riese Server Exploration

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have found something on five i died while i was looking at it so im gonna go back and play again with my friend so he can watch my back and preoccupy my crawler while i look at it. it was a file and it said derriese(no space so im assuming its talking about the server) has got...and then theres a word i didnt get to make out. illl update when i figure it out.

i have the game for pc but as of yet i havent found the terminals files, without i doubt i would assume treyarch got sneaky and hid it inside the main menu's fast file since the menu is considered a level now... unless the terminal's entry's are all textures... but i wud think it wud generate text instead as to save space...

i have the game for pc but as of yet i havent found the terminals files, without i doubt i would assume treyarch got sneaky and hid it inside the main menu's fast file since the menu is considered a level now... unless the terminal's entry's are all textures... but i wud think it wud generate text instead as to save space...

The .ff for terminal is only 150kb but that should be enough for the text. There are some textures for the cat .pic s in the zipped folders.

Do you know of a .ff viewer that will work with the BOP files, I am willing to take the time.

There again I guess if it was possible someone would have allready posted them up by now.

In one of the files it talks about Dempsey, Takeo and Nikolai losing their memory, this could mean that they worked for 935, could we try TDempsey, Tmasaki or NBelinski??

Why would test subjects have access to their "own data" .

As i mentioned above, as said by others, the people who talked about the subject of zombies and accessing "archives" probably have accounts. Although the discussion about zombies was amongst verruckt between v bush and roppen.

-------------

quote]

No what I mean is that they worked for 935 but then they wiped their memory's so they forgot that they worked for 935 and thought that the worked for each of their own countries!

I think it does say Dossier. If not it spells der riese like derrise, and treyarch aren't stupid enough to make spelling mistakes...then again...they spelt richtofen - richtofAn in the subtitles at the start of Kino

as for the logins. Has anyone tried cornilleus Pernell? I'm not sure wether the server will have direct members of group 935 on, but I hope maxis or richtofens is there, maybe files to read, like a journal? Anyway, I think in the next map there will be more people linked with the zombies. The new chracter? Maybe a note in illuminati that translates to user:_____ password:_____ so we can enter it?

Also, is there an illuminati server? Richtofen worked for the illuminati not 935, does he have a login? Oh who knows, I talk too much :P

I think this tWalker character might possibly be a login as well to derriese, because when searching through the terminal he is clearly not listed in the members for majestic 12 and has no mail from vBush or oRoppen so maybe he was the latest person investigating the zombie incident.

so far his CIA pass is Radi0 and Dreamland is thanksdad

hmmmm possibilities .

Just for the record, I tried all viable logins available from everyone thats included on the who list, CIA passwords and the 3 Dreamland passwords, all on der riese, with no avail. Figured Id run thru everyone to assure no one has access to it using their same login information, as some people do they use the same password across all accounts.

Just for the record, I tried all viable logins available from everyone thats included on the who list, CIA passwords and the 3 Dreamland passwords, all on der riese, with no avail. Figured Id run thru everyone to assure no one has access to it using their same login information, as some people do they use the same password across all accounts.

Way to double check [brains] for you,

Ive also tried using the password datenbediensteter for all the possible logins we thought of or was connected with derriese and it didnt work either this is the most frustrating and unsuspecting password ive ever had to crack like a needle in a haystack.

ps. datenbediensteter was the name of maxis and richtofen's experiments i believe, translates from german to data servant .

After reading everything here, i saw thos lists of numbers some had a location behind it.

What if, all thos numbers are known locations of Nova Gass attack planned, because when in the campaign, in one mission u take pictures off this map of the USA showing all the red circles of Gas Attacks, maybe it might be a lot of work but if someone could make a good picture and compare the location with those found with the numbers, you might get to something.Just my idea i dont know anyone posted this somewhere but i just wanted to tell.