Der Riese Server Exploration

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and can anyone tell me how to use the decode command because i thinnk i found something but its encrypted and needs the decode function

To decode agency standard cipher, use the decode option, followed by the text you want to decode e.g. decode 828yhd873hhf would decode that. Hope this helps!

As for Sophia, no-one is sure of her last name, and we can only hope that Treyarch releases new zombie maps with much more information in exchange for our time.

check this out

***SERVANT ENTRY A00359***

“Ray Gun summary:

“Prototype developed by

“Doctor Ludvig Maxis,

“origin Der Riese facility

“Based on designs seized from

“Rising Sun facility at SNN.

“Powered by Element 115

“Ray Gun works on microwave technology

“And discharges a burst of green

“Plasma energy between 220 and 230V.

“Second generation currently under

“Development by H. Porter

“To reduce excessive peripheral

“Damage.

has anyone tried "hporter" and for password "raygun"

Nice find! I will try this in a minute, cheers for helping.

Anyone that is viewing this post who has friends who may be able to help, ask them to join the effort, as this will be well worth it when it's done.

[brains]

and can anyone tell me how to use the decode command because i thinnk i found something but its encrypted and needs the decode function

type in DECODE then type in the ciphertext. For example if my ciphertext was CKGHHHHFDFHGBMAS I would type in

DECODE CKGHHHHFDFHGBMAS

I'm really interested in your finds here :D

ust out of curiosity i put the knocks thru a morse code translator and got ISIS5SS isis? the god of nature and magic? 5? the pentagon map SS? nazi elites group. idk brainstorming never hurts

^^ This was by zombiekiller on angry_sun's topic about his findings

What if the password for Lmaxis is ISIS5SS?

what about something to do with 'future', as i remember in a transmission for group 935 found in files but not in the map, it talked about the future of mankind.

or words common in the der riese radio transmissions

-test subject

-recalibrate

-system

-discovery

-Uup (symbol on elemental chart for 115), aka ununpentium

and just for the heck of it: SCIENCE!

Anything scientifically related I have tried for LMAXIS and DRMAXIS ERICHTOFEN and THEDOCTOR

I have used the following:

science

ion

ions

element

elements

element115

uup

ununpentium

pentium

nuclear

nucleus

neutron

proton

electron

balance

neutral

neutralization

rays

ray

periodic

experiment

experiments

investigate

hypothesis (lol)

chemical

reaction

physical

combustion

combustible

sulfur

sulfate

Lead (Pb)

Hydrogen

Helium

that is all I have tried scientifically speaking so far.

The clues from the film kino film reelz are as follows:

JD and 5 (Video with eyes) supposively JD are the initials of a producer from treyarch, and as many others have said hes famous for posting his initials "JD" around everyone in the games, including World at war.

The significance of the number 5 I have no idea. The "eyes" are part of a saying he said about thinking with your eyes and not your head(something like that).

110-115 in the zombies vids......assuming 110 and 115 element numbers on the periodic table.

the EAR 935 in the video with the guy behind the table/lab. EAR are the initials of Erichtofen obvious, 935/Group 935 obviously. I tried erichtofen login with ear935 and 935ear as the password with no results.

-------there are only 3 reels, but 4 rooms. each time its totally random where the reels will end up. Other threads claim of 5-6 rooms and more film reelz...ALL LIES!

As I have speculated on other sites, I believe regular CIA users may have access to the der riese archives, considering there are emails from roppen back and forth about riddles/sayings from the verruckt archive. In these emails the capital letters at the beginning of each sentence had a significance as a Password for another user, roppen(or the other guy in the email, cant think of his name) says DK-MFK, does this mean anything to you? Just so happens Dking (username) has the password of MFK. I went by this theory on the other emails but did not find anything of a obvious note. Will post up tonight some things. Perhaps some other people should check out the emails and take a gander at them.

--If you read the riddles, they describe situations in zombies. Like they have a riddle about throwing a exploding monkey -----) points to use of monkeys obtained from chest.

----another one talks about a zombie still coming after him even with his head blown off ----) example that zombies with no heads still will take a swing at you , that is in the later rounds.

Its hard to say if the above is just tips from the game or there is more behind it.

Also verruckt does not exist as a Archive so stop trying to login to it. rlogin verruckt says "unknown system" and login verruckt = Logging into the CIA server. You can type in Login fdsafsdfsda and itll still log you into the CIA system by default.

Also as well I think everyone knows this by now, no matter what username you type in it accepts it. So you could type User: ZZZZZ and it would still prompt you for a password regardless.

Im thinking that if lmaxis/erichtofen have a actual login that their password would be of something "prior" to everything in Kino or that happened up to Kino. People speculate all the names of people(fluffly){dog}, sophia, etc) and obvious numbers(935, 110, 115) when in fact if you think about it how could they relate to a "prior" account created for archives. A

-Totally in the dark about other possible accounts such as john banana or tank dempsey etc etc.

Does anyone think that there is anything behind all of this or is it just easter eggs/background information behind everything up to this point. I just find it hard to believe that Treyarch went all out and put in the terminal to fool around in. talk about stepping it up for 2010. Way better than hidden radios or what ever simple stuff.

EDIT: Ill verify the morse code or the knocking or w.e, as I actually studied it at a point and i can EASILY verify the isis55 or whatever translated above.

Im not one to suggest glitching. But this is something different. When you type rlogin derriese it then asks for login and password. and then if you get it wrong... which everyone does. You have to type it all over again.

Go to the terminal

Type in rlogin derriese

Press X to exit the terminal

Press A to sit down

Now get back up and go to the terminal again.

From now on it will automatically ask for a login after a wrong login/pass combination are made and you won't have to type in rlogin derriese anymore.

I have done this with rlogin dreamland vbush/majestic1 just to make sure that it would log you in with this method and it does. Hope that saves some time and effort for you guys!

Im not one to suggest glitching. But this is something different. When you type rlogin derriese it then asks for login and password. and then if you get it wrong... which everyone does. You have to type it all over again.

Go to the terminal

Type in rlogin derriese

Press X to exit the terminal

Press A to sit down

Now get back up and go to the terminal again.

From now on it will automatically ask for a login after a wrong login/pass combination are made and you won't have to type in rlogin derriese anymore.

I have done this with rlogin dreamland vbush/majestic1 just to make sure that it would log you in with this method and it does. Hope that saves some time and effort for you guys!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU :D

You, sir, are a genius.

Not sure if this will help or not, but here is a list of all numbers I found in the interrogation room:

06811- Danbury, Connecticut (Really doubting this is important)

47093 (already discussed as EBOLA)

01005- Barre, Massachusetts (probably not important)

43006- Brinkhaven, Ohio (another unimportant location)

They may not have any connection, but I felt they may, so I posted them. Any ideas would be appreciated.

EDIT: I added anything I found on some of the numbers

Not sure if this will help or not, but here is a list of all numbers I found in the interrogation room:

47093 (already discussed)

They may not have any connection, but I felt they may, so I posted them. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Great minds think alike, I jotted down these badboys a couple hours ago, seems you got a couple more then me though xD

I asked before but never recieved a response, are we even sure that it is a valid login? I'm pretty sure you can use any login, but it just will say invalid password.

For the record, I am still VERY skeptical that a login name could possibly be LMaxis.

I would think it to be more likely that users that could access this der riese archive would be the people who assembled all the information on it.

Think vBush, tWalker and rOppen and anyone else who had discussed the der riese and/or verruckt incidents. This system is most unlikely to be accessible to the apparent Deceased Ludwig Maxis, Richtofen is very questionable and most certainly not Samantha.

If Mason has access to this system I highly doubt group 935 would've but then again this is all purely my OWN speculation.

I think we should start investigating and picking apart every single little piece of accessible information we already know on everybody registered and accessible so far on this little easter egg system we have been frustrated with since day one.

I may suggest trying vBush, tWalker and rOppen as these people were monitoring and/or discussing the Zombie incidents so we can safely presume it is in fact a possibility they had access or came into contact with someone who had access to this server.

Great minds think alike, I jotted down these badboys a couple hours ago, seems you got a couple more then me though xD

Great minds do think alike. I think the reason I found different ones was because it seems to me like they change a bit after a certain period of time. There were a few others that I found earlier, but I forgot to write them down.

In one of the files it talks about Dempsey, Takeo and Nikolai losing their memory, this could mean that they worked for 935, could we try TDempsey, Tmasaki or NBelinski??

Why would test subjects have access to their "own data" .

As i mentioned above, as said by others, the people who talked about the subject of zombies and accessing "archives" probably have accounts. Although the discussion about zombies was amongst verruckt between v bush and roppen.

-------------

I H T I Y

S W T W U

M I B A W

Can anyone find any clues from the letter sequences above. They are the first letter of the first word in the sentences of the limmericks from verruckt.