Theory for Picture with no one in it

Sniper409

when you go into the room with the pictures of ric,tak,nic, and tank theres another portrait on the wall with no one it in... it might possibly be a hint of a new addition to the 4 characters in future maps... which would mean 5 player zombies? or also one of the 4 known characters deaths? this is just a theory. what to yall think?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you go into the room with the pictures of ric,tak,nic, and tank theres another portrait on the wall with no one it in... it might possibly be a hint of a new addition to the 4 characters in future maps... which would mean 5 player zombies? or also one of the 4 known characters deaths? this is just a theory. what to yall think?

Mark my words, me and DigitalShadowZZ were talking about it last night, Takeo is gonna die and Sophia is going to be the new character.

Mark my words, me and DigitalShadowZZ were talking about it last night, Takeo is gonna die and Sophia is going to be the new character.

Who's Sophia again? I don't remember clearly, but is she a lab assistant or secretary or something?

Sophia was the secretary at Der Riese... or something similar.

Apparently Maxis had grown fond of her;

“Ludwig Maxis

“Personal file.

“I fear Sophia

“Has grown unnecessarily

“Attached to me.

“I catch her looking

“In my direction

“But she quickly looks away.

“I admit

“She is an attractive

“Specimen.

“I should send her away

“She is a distraction

“From my work.

“My mind wanders to thoughts

“Of her.

Found (not by me) on the terminal.

why do you have to be so mean to mr. Takeo? mr. Takeo just wants to play. and not everyone hates takeo. and they'll probably kill off dempsey, because he is realizing that they're in a dream

That whole dream thing is just a theory, i don't think its likely though because then the whole campaign would have to be dreamed to, because there is a lot of references to zombies in the campaign, and also in the terminal. and the whole "hey, player! drop the chips and get me some ammo!" i think is just in there. and the test subject thing is (i theorize) to be on the teleporter and Richtofen is observing them on that. and the unique side effect would be from the teleporters, because they are being exposed to vast amounts of 115. and the other test subjects appeared in different locations(or in different times) zombified. and all they get is blurred and "negative" vision.

speaking of the portrait on five (the one in the pap room) i think it is richtofen. the blacked out one might be peter. we cant forget peter. no one really figured that radio on SNN out. who is he? maybe he sent the message from the pentagon? who knows most of this zombie stuff is just therios anyways, lol

• 2 weeks later...

Why?

Takeo has literally NOTHING to do with the storyline, and yes no one likes him. Plus, he is so god damn annoying, I was looking at tweets @JD_2020 and at least 3 of the 20 (That's actually a lot) were saying to get rid of Takeo, probably just timing but still...

This is true, Takeo is involved with japan, and a this point japan has nothing to do with the timeline.