REZNOV ALIVE !

thehoodedman

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the video right now as we speak....[brains]

0:07

You're not my boy, buddy. Plus you make me envious because steganography is a recent fascination of mine and there are people like you who have more time for decryption and such so it makes me look silly.

0:10

Don't call yourself that. :o You're asking for angry minorities to come up to you and sass you like "Damn straight you is, cracka-ass-cracka!!11" or something.

2:00

Oh dear.....this reminds me of Dead Space for some reason. Alright; here's his list, in order from first level to however far he goes : X-Ray, Romeo, Echo, Zulu, November, Oscar.....oh sh!t.....Victor, Delta, X-Ray, India, Sierra, Delta, X-Ray, Echo, Alpha, Delta....XREZNOVDXISDXEAD.

2:58

Oh joy. Numbers. Here goes : 15-18, 9-19, 0, 8-5.......alphanumerically that is "OR, IS, 0, HE"...

4:24

I'm done here. Curse you, Treyarch, for f*cking with us. :x Putting in creepy subliminal messages into your game and making us speculate even further and stuff.

Well, that was awesome. Brains for you, OP.

You're not my boy, buddy. Plus you make me envious because steganography is a recent fascination of mine and there are people like you who have more time for decryption and such so it makes me look silly.

Don't call yourself that. :o You're asking for angry minorities to come up to you and sass you like "Damn straight you is, cracka-ass-cracka!!11" or something.

Oh dear.....this reminds me of Dead Space for some reason. Alright; here's his list, in order from first level to however far he goes : X-Ray, Romeo, Echo, Zulu, November, Oscar.....oh sh!t.....Victor, Delta, X-Ray, India, Sierra, Delta, X-Ray, Echo, Alpha, Delta....XREZNOVDXISDXEAD.

Oh joy. Numbers. Here goes : 15-18, 9-19, 0, 8-5.......alphanumerically that is "OR, IS, 0, HE"...

I'm done here. Curse you, Treyarch, for f*cking with us. :x Putting in creepy subliminal messages into your game and making us speculate even further and stuff.

Well it will very pretty fucking up our minds if there is a easter egg that decoded to "Henry Langham is real" now THAT is fucking up our minds.

Well it will very pretty fucking up our minds if there is a easter egg that decoded to "Henry Langham is real" now THAT is fucking up our minds.

Personally I think that would be funny.

I wonder what kind of bull excuse they're going to use to explain this.

They could do something like "After Vorkuta, we found evidence that Reznov was dead, but we never found a body. We assumed that he was killed during the escape."

That doesn't explain anything. He would be shot by the Soviets. He could never escape. This also brings up the question of how did Mason escape. He couldn't have run anywhere.

I wonder what kind of bull excuse they're going to use to explain this.

They could do something like "After Vorkuta, we found evidence that Reznov was dead, but we never found a body. We assumed that he was killed during the escape."

That doesn't explain anything. He would be shot by the Soviets. He could never escape. This also brings up the question of how did Mason escape. He couldn't have run anywhere.

hate to be a smart ass but ran*

He was in the middle of Russia. Where could he run? He would be gunned down by the Soviets.

Okay...

This is probably why the code says

"Is he who he says he is?"

I think he was working with the enemy. I suspected it all through the campaign before his apparent death,

and as soon as I saw that he doesn't escape with you, I knew! :|

The most hilarious part of all this is that me and my friend joked about Reznov being alive. Mason walks into a room and sees Reznov "OH GOD! IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!" and runs out. Later Hudson walks in reloading some AUG and goes "... Who the hell is this!?" Mason: "... You... You see him too?" "Yup."

He was in the middle of Russia. Where could he run? He would be gunned down by the Soviets.

Okay...

This is probably why the code says

"Is he who he says he is?"

I think he was working with the enemy. I suspected it all through the campaign before his apparent death,

and as soon as I saw that he doesn't escape with you, I knew! :|

This is the only possible explanation and even then, it was a stupid plan that they had made to use Mason. They knew he wasn't going to be a good sleeper agent from the start so why use him?

The process probably took so long that they didn't have time to make another. The other subjects probably died or were unusable.

As for Reznov, it could be anything. Maybe he was too important to kill. Maybe they wanted to question him. Maybe he was working for some unknown entity. In any case, he's almost for certain alive. And I don't think Reznov lied to Mason, we saw how patriotic he was in WaW.

As for how did Mason escape, he was probably lucky.

In any case, I came up with a summary about the plot of BO 2 in the other Reznov topic, go check it out and tell me how close you think I am.

The process probably took so long that they didn't have time to make another. The other subjects probably died or were unusable.

As for Reznov, it could be anything. Maybe he was too important to kill. Maybe they wanted to question him. Maybe he was working for some unknown entity. In any case, he's almost for certain alive. And I don't think Reznov lied to Mason, we saw how patriotic he was in WaW.

As for how did Mason escape, he was probably lucky.

In any case, I came up with a summary about the plot of BO 2 in the other Reznov topic, go check it out and tell me how close you think I am.

They had a huge amount of sleeper cells, it was shown at the end with all the buoys that were meant for sleeper cells all over the U.S.. Reznov's patriotism is what makes him lie. He is a devout communist, he would lie to Mason to help the USSR. Your explanation for Mason's escape, though probably true, is a stupid way to explain anything. Treyarch is starting to really get on my nerves.