BIG secret on Kino???

When I say Big secret on Kino, I really mean is there something big on top of Kino??? When the power is turned on part of the roofs of the theater crumble down. Zombies? I havent seen zombies up there. And also, when Im in the lobby after the power is turned on I hear something stomping around up there. Not only that, I also see a giant door right above where the mystery box spawns on stage. I hear grunts indicating that there might actually be a silverback gorilla running around up there. Has anybody noticed this and is there any thoughts?!?

And where the F is my brains. This is my first post and its racking in hella views.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe its like cloverfield!

There could be a big ol' evil zombie monster hybrid and the crawlers could be the insect thingys living on it.

But I also think there is a giant of some sort outside the map... I dont think it is programed into the game so you can see it or anything. They just added the scream and falling parts of the roof as hints/clues to it appearing in later maps.

Thats just my two cents..

I think it is just the holes opening up from the creepies, if you look up after you turn the power on the roofs opens. The creepies come from these holes and move down the walls.

There is no way those tiny little gas zombies can make the whole building shake. I am positive it is a cosmic silverback.

I don't know, but I like how the made zombies deeper this time. Last time around, at least on the initial maps, it was pretty much just run and run and run in circles around the columns to *hopefully* get a raygun or something else cool...lol. The graphics look much better now. Too bad I don't know anybody with a 3d tv for zombies...

Yes a boss would be wonderful.!. Imagine what the map layout would be for that kind on predicament. You would have to unload a crap ton of shells on this boss, meaning you would need a map open enough to escape the clutches of this beast when it tries attacking the original 4. Or their would be amazing new traps, or a trap to kill this beast. I would think that it wouldnt be easy to do this. maybe two power switches being activated simultaneously, splitting up the group! So many awsome thoughts are racing through my brain!!! But enough for now guys. Later

Okay. Our conclusion, which seems obvious, is that there will be a boss in an upcoming map. But there is more to discover and decypher. Our goal should be to get more info on this to satisfy our craving of knowing whats the ultimate fate of the original 4. If this post stays more active I can dig deeper into the mystery behind Kino. Please, we need everyones input, the slightest of details matter. Peace

I'm going to let you know right NOW, it's NOT the crawlers which make the roar and cause the roof to collapse. Yes; the crawlers emerge through the holes left in ceiling. Yes; if you no-clip to the roof, there's nothing but crawlers. And yes; you never actually see a "monster". That doesn't prove anything. For one; no amount of crawlers would make the theater shake like that. Two; crawlers wouldn't be strong enough to damage the roof like that. If they were then why aren't regular zombies that strong as well. Thirdly; crawlers don't roar, they simply hiss and screech - - because they're MONKEYS, deformed by the NOVA6 gas. Oh, and the whole no-clip thing. Of course they're not going to program that up there. You're not meant to no-clip to different areas. While the option is open for PC users, doesn't mean that's what they intend for you to do. Like others have said; Treyarch wants you to actually WORK to find the easter eggs, not glitch to find them. I highly believe that there is some sort of mega zombie roaming the streets now. Reason is simply this: "The Giant". What is that? It's not Der Riese like everyone assumed, for if you read Maxis' bio, it says he worked on "The Giant" within Der Riese. So he worked on Der Riese, in Der Riese. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I'm pretty sure whatever it is trying to come through the roof; also has something to do with "The Final Plan".

I'm not saying that either. The Cosmic Silverback is exclusive to Dead Ops Arcade and is not the source of the roof collapsing. It is however, said that the Cosmic Silverback has many brothers. So, something similar to the CS could be wreaking havoc above the roof. All I know is it's NOT Gas Zombies. I actually believe that whatever it is, it has something to do with "The Giant".

In case you guys forgot, the characters also say things about the shaking, mentioning something about a big monster or something. Don't remember for sure, haven't played zombies recently. That should be proof alone that it's something big out there. I remember on the old forums, people would break down everything including the quotes. Seems like you guys are throwing valuable info away for no reason.

Also, has anyone observed the roof each time it's collapsed? Has it all collapsed for anyone?

I'm not saying that either. The Cosmic Silverback is exclusive to Dead Ops Arcade and is not the source of the roof collapsing. It is however, said that the Cosmic Silverback has many brothers. So, something similar to the CS could be wreaking havoc above the roof. All I know is it's NOT Gas Zombies. I actually believe that whatever it is, it has something to do with "The Giant".

Agreed.

Agreed.

the many brother thing is the cosmic silver backs kind of respanw, as when you kill the cosm ic silverback in dead ops, you get another cosmic silverback start the whole thin other again

Yeah; that's what I kind of figured. Still though; that doesn't rule out "The Giant". Most thought "The Giant" to be Der Riese, but his is proven false when reading Ludwig Maxis' biography. In there it clearly states that Maxis worked on a project called "The Giant" WITHIN Der Riese. So he worked on Der Riese within Der Riese. Yeah, I don't think so.

It IS JUST THE CREEPY CRAWLIES!

Why?

1) The rumbling occurs EXACTLY when the walls have holes blown from them. Only creepy crawlies come from those holes.

2) The holes and rumbling starts EXACTLY after the power is activated. The creepy crawlies come once power's activated.

3) The creepy crawlies "ARE BIG ENOUGH TO MAKE THE SHAKING", because the shaking is only from the holes

they are making????

4) The COSMIC SILVERBACK DOES NOT SHAKE THINGS. He shakes nothing in Dead Ops

5) The shaking occurs ONLY ONCE, and it's due to the creepy crawlies as earlier described.

6) The Cosmc Silverback WILL NOT FIT THROUGH THE MAP! THUS, HE IS NOT A BOSS. Can you really imagine

him going through the door by Quick Reload? Think again.

But for some reason you think....

That a big gorilla or boss is 'jumping around on the roof', at exactly the same time as the crawlies make holes in the walls.

And he only jumps once, and then gets tired and never shows up.

And that if he ever does show up, you can stand in a doorway and he'll be powerless.

CONCLUSION

Don't be a complete idiot. There are THE FACTUAL REASONS as to why it's not a boss...

Would you actually like to provide some evidance for why he is?

or just keep saying "it's possible", which is just stupid...