Film-reels!

Gross1985

If someone already posted this, delete this topic, but I wanted to quickly remind you guys that there are what appears to be "film-reels" in those strange rooms you occassionally teleport to after the PAP room.

I currently found one, but since I'm going on Round 17, I may not survive long enough to get the others.

They can be identified by the Group 935 hand insignias. As said already, they are located in those random rooms you teleport to (sometimes) after teleporting to the PAP room.

Good luck to everyone here. Or, if everyone already found them, good job.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I JUST got one, I was going to start fraps but decided to make sure no one found it first.

I'll start FRAPS anyways, as I'm on the Computer and can use /god.

EDIT/UPDATE: I just found all the Reels and I went to the PaP room -- PUT THE REELS INTO THE PLAYER THINGY AND A RECORDING/MOVIE WILL START!!

I managed to play one; you teleport to the PAP room, go to the movie-player's right side, hold down the Square button (or whatever button depending on your system), and you'll hear the film-reel insert.

The one I played wasn't a movie, but some audio clip of sorts. Some dude with what sounded more like a Slavic accent than a German one...something about programming...

I JUST got one, I was going to start fraps but decided to make sure no one found it first.

I'll start FRAPS anyways, as I'm on the Computer and can use /god.

Nice. Gotta love being a PC user if you can use God mode. :lol:

EDIT/UPDATE

Played another....

"In the past weeks, we've made great strides....subconscious..." I couldn't catch the rest....

UPDATE #2

Found another and played it....

....something about "Subject Two-Six"(?) receiving treatment, resulting in far fewer violent outbursts and ability to respond to orders better....

In the second reel the 115 is on the zombies uniform, and the setting looks like a beach to me as others have said.

In the last reel (The Lab Reel) I can see two things of interest:-

As the man in the reel moves with the frames the number 935 can be seen behind him on the right upper corner.

Also on the desk you can see the letter cycling 3 times to give:- R E A R E A R E A

(Rear Area???).

The anagram for this sequence is Era era era.

Strange there is a twitter acount using this combination????:-

Rearearea Twitter

Sorry if this has been found.

Regards Alpha.

In the second reel the 115 is on the zombies uniform, and the setting looks like a beach to me as others have said.

In the last reel (The Lab Reel) I can see two things of interest:-

As the man in the reel moves with the frames the number 935 can be seen behind him on the right upper corner.

Also on the desk you can see the letter cycling 3 times to give:- R E A R E A R E A

(Rear Area???).

The anagram for this sequence is Era era era.

Strange there is a twitter acount using this combination????:-

Rearearea Twitter

Sorry if this has been found.

Regards Alpha.

him interseting.... maybe it is rear rear ea?