Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My guy is 6 in the world for high score and 10 for rounds survived

dude said 2 cosmic monkies come out

thats just hours and hours of time

and hes still playing.

I could play with him but i dont got the time for 8+ hours of rounds lmao

nor the food or energy

work habits and calling in sick make it look bad or good who knows im a warlock and im charlie sheen

lmfarofl

-- friends name~

Lilweedbear

:mrgreen:

lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My highest round was somewhere over the 20's-30's solo, can't remember for sure. I just remember I died on the very round some new type of zombie got introduced. They looked like big ogre kind of things that were on fire. I think there were a couple silo's sitting on the map, but whatever round number those guys showed up on was the highest I've been. I do have to say, my favorite reward was the Fortune one. I hated it until I noticed that it seemingly more than doubled the length of any pick-ups you got.

• 2 weeks later...

my highest round in Dead Ops Arcade is round 20 solo. But I don't play it much. Theres too many zombies when you get to the later rounds. It's insane. And I have a hard time seeing my player because theres so much going on.

With 4 people the highest round I made it to was 27. But again...I couldn't tell which player I was sometimes. But I think 27 is good with 3 other people who were randoms anyway. Plus I got most of the gold, so I was faster than the other guys lol just kidding they were actually really good teamates.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

ive made it to 76 (solo) so far this, one time i wanted to beat 2 monkeys.

a lot of ppl die in 15-17 range.

my advice would be.

dont get blinded bcz u see an item only worry about nukes nd bolts. dont die till round 14 (crawler round).

use nukes nd bolts to survive until you get ur fate.

wen ur whole team gets fates its much easier.

never get cornered. dont trust teddy bear