carbonfibah

Highest Round on Kino Der Toten?

I got to 57 last night befor I decided to kill myself had already been playing for 11 hours and neeeded some sleep so i dived off the stage into a big crowd of zombies otherwise I could go on for ever. Kino is stupidly easy no challange they should make a veteran difficulty make it a bit more interesting. psn nick HintonDaHitman

ps this was with 2 people

Just got to round 40 last night, took 3-4 hours cause we eventually ran out of ammo twice, 2 rounds before dogs were expected. So we basically just lapped it with the traps and turret gun

We could have got to higher than 40, easily, we just fucked up cause we just saw something flashing and we wanted it to be ammo or nuke and it was a fire sale and we got downed when the two groups of zombies that were chasing us collided. :evil:

If I play again, looking for someone who can get over 40 on kino, and isn't someone who plays for themselves, but for the team. Oh, and obviously they gotta have a mic. :D

Got to round 26 with two people. maybe not all that impressive but I think it is. Solo on Kino my record is 14 rounds. I'm a team player, not a lone-wolf. :oops:

Guest Exactice808

39 Legit, got tired and downed ourselves had to got to work. got 16XX kills. Once you get past 35 its pretty much smooth sailing from there......

to round 22 with 2 other players...

I can say that might be my fault but, others kept going to the box all the time and there came the laughing and bear so I had the pistol that you have first because I died in 20 round...

54 solo. 43 duo. 37 quad.

i'm looking for a duo partner to make it to 55+. someone on ps3 that has 5 hours to kill zombies. i went 43 rounds without getting downed during duo and i got sick of reviving my slacker partner so i quit.

psn: danieln03

beat the world record! It was 84 n I beat it to lv. 86!!!!!! i BEAT BElogaol! He was first bUT Now i am the new leader RND 86! Trie to beat my record! XxGamerXx Rank #1 iN Kino de Toten Gonna Be Number 1# iN Ascention toWO!!

Don't worry everyone who's embarrassed about the scores. I think that you guys are good. 8-)

My highest round solo is 37. With 4 people, 30.

Awards

i made it to round 33 basically with 2 people because the other jerks left as early as round 15 n i did not expect to get this far jus did it the other day

using the best stratergy (run around stage) round 25 solo

with other players you cant do the stratergy properly, but round 28 with another dude

Weapons:

SOLO: PAP'd Galil, PAP'd HK

2 PLYR: PAP'd Ray gun, PAP'd FN FAL (Epc Wn, =])

56 (Solo)

I'll be updating that score by shattering it this weekend. I'm aiming for a round above 60... maybe 70 if I have the time (and patience) lol

:ugeek:

Awards