carbonfibah

Highest Round on Kino Der Toten?

32 with 4 people. This was only a few weeks after the game came out and ended up being my highest round :lol:

I hit 40 recently with t11clancy (suicide) ;)

I have only really tried solo 3-4 times and they were all in Kino (not counting NML and searching the map for secrets). 55 2nd try, the other tries didn't go so well.

rly? i can get up to maybe about 150-250 soooo... i use xbox and sadly no mic yet and if anyone contacts me ill get a mic and xbox live again :D

Have to say to the two people on top of me that we are going to need some proof if you did get high of rounds :|

As for me my highest is 37 on Co-Op and Solo, mainly because I get bored of the game since it repetitive :lol: But some day I'll break 40 :)

*Edit Never mind on Hoardkillreapet, I saw your video :)

Regards Yellow-card8

I told people in the past when Kino was first coming out that i could easily smash all high scores... I borrowed game from my nephew and am now tryin..a lil late but still... I am currently on LeveL 85 with 1.4mil gaining a couple hundred thousand per round now gotta massive amounts of video to prove it as well going for new high score

45 in two player co-op.

Would've probably had a 50, but the game lagged out twice before, both in the early 40's, both with much better set ups than my 45 record.

164 solo, 77 co-op. Just like pishizor, I like to get all dem 70s. On solo, my downs were on 112, 130, and 155. For the ONE Instakill round I played, I did the back alley with the AK PaP'd

Awards