Highest Round on Kino Der Toten?

carbonfibah

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

59 2player, ill be smashing that record and possibly breaking ps3 record after huge huge secret i have found,, im not sure if it can be called a glitch tho,,, and i estimate that it will take 5 hours to break the record because i got to round 55 in three hours using this little secret...

Just got to 21 with 4 of us, would love to get further but end up swamped, and as its always with random people online we have no strategy. My Zues Cannon was awesome :P Ran out of ammo though :/

Add me for a fun game of zombies :) (have mic)

Round 30. I could go to high levels like 50, but I played 1+ hours straight and I was bored as hell, so I played the round, turned a trap on and killed myself. I even had a revive, so I killed myself twice with the same trap. :lol:

And all the glitchers, :facepalm: ....

solo 54, 2player 37 always get tired and make stupid mistakes otherwise its actually really easy and lots of fun around level 50 if you play it right but i just get tired as play it for hours and make a silly mistake lol :-D add my gamer tag on xbox live Nodz2180 and ill team up :-)

Archived