Highest Round on Kino Der Toten?

carbonfibah

I got to 57 last night befor I decided to kill myself had already been playing for 11 hours and neeeded some sleep so i dived off the stage into a big crowd of zombies otherwise I could go on for ever. Kino is stupidly easy no challange they should make a veteran difficulty make it a bit more interesting. psn nick HintonDaHitman

ps this was with 2 people

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got to round 40 last night, took 3-4 hours cause we eventually ran out of ammo twice, 2 rounds before dogs were expected. So we basically just lapped it with the traps and turret gun

We could have got to higher than 40, easily, we just fucked up cause we just saw something flashing and we wanted it to be ammo or nuke and it was a fire sale and we got downed when the two groups of zombies that were chasing us collided. :evil:

If I play again, looking for someone who can get over 40 on kino, and isn't someone who plays for themselves, but for the team. Oh, and obviously they gotta have a mic. :D

Archived