Highest Round on Kino Der Toten?

carbonfibah

Round 27 (splitscreen) Round 30 (solo)

Would've made it further splitscreen, but my partner was f**king around and downed himself with the China Lake; leaving me with an un-upgraded Commando and a Thundergun with NO ammo. :x

But yeah, once you hit 28+, Zombies are pretty much wasted off of Juggernog. Takes A LOT of ammo if you don't have an upgraded gun. And yeah, the rounds take like twenty minutes a piece. Shit gets boring.

it's not boring.. The point is to do better then everyone else :P

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got 35 solo, 26 with 3 players. I had to swap upgraded guns at the end of EVERY round. Those zombies go crazy by that point.

Best tip is to teleport at the start of each round when you are overrun. Then throw grenades like mad to make loads of crawlers. Then circle counter-clockwise forever until the end.

I do agree it gets boring after 20+ because of juggerzombies, same strategy, ect.

Now instead of box every round I get upgraded M16 and buy ammo.

Round 47 solo, basically using Mokie's strategy, running circles around the stage then leading the group through traps/teleporting when I got in trouble.

I downed myself with grenades because the rounds were taking over half an hour, and it just wasn't worth it. Probably could have gone to round 50 or 60+ if I really wanted to (or if they actually kept track of solo on the leaderboards.) I still had 2 quick revives left, but just didn't want to play any longer.

On a side note, this is my first post, and I'm sooooo glad to find a forum full of guys who love zombies just as much as I do. haha, add me on XBL if you want to play, I could use some good multiplayer teammates. GT: BoBdaBomB79

35 solo (after 20 or so it just becomes a grind, death was a bit of a relief) 27 with 3 players.

Single player I just run around with a pap'd m16 (so I never have to run out of ammo) and a zeus cannon if I win it, only time I die is when I do something stupid. Multiplayer depends on the teammates, usually goes best when we all stay together with 1 person clearing the way in front and the other 3 shooting the horde behind running around in a circle

37 with 4, it got really boring as we all ran out of ammo and money as we needed to keep putting on the gates and turrets,.

we got a max ammo on round 33 and didnt get one after that, it was almost impossible to kill the zombies as we had to take weaphons from the wall which where doing no damage.

got to 34 last night same thing no max , i really feel thats the main reason why people cant progress really far is from the lack of ammo.

Archived