Black ops story

Daveyjone

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that woods is still alive. He is too much of a badass to die like that.

In the computer accessible from the game's main menu there is a message to Mason from an individual who goes by the name of "X". It is dated July 4, 1978 and states that Woods is alive and the sole remaining American at the Hanoi Hilton (North Vietnam's largest POW camp). This may hint at a mission to rescue Woods in a sequel to Call of Duty: Black Ops, or a DLC.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Woods

:o BLACK OPS 2!?

I have mixed feelings, but about 85% positive! I thought it was a bit predictable 3/4 of the way through, and the last level just kind of ended for me, but the journey to get there was really, really good! By far, the best Call of Duty storytelling so far.

I have another question though, and maybe some synapses in my brain aren't firing to figure this out, but what did the last image mean, with Mason being there in Dallas when Kennedy was shot? That's really all we know, that Mason was there. Grassy knoll? He's not Oswald because, interestingly enough, with the subtitles on, when you're stumbling through the NSA and Mason's brainwashing is being broken, you hear Mason say something in a flashback about Oswald being ... found or something. But what do you guys think? What are we supposed to take from that final image?

Its implying he really shot jfk, you know, the grassy knoll, hehe that means treyarch tricked carbon HAHAHAHA

also:

In the computer accessible from the game's main menu there is a message to Mason from an individual who goes by the name of "X". It is dated July 4, 1978 and states that Woods is alive and the sole remaining American at the Hanoi Hilton (North Vietnam's largest POW camp). This may hint at a mission to rescue Woods in a sequel to Call of Duty: Black Ops, or a DLC.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Woods

type in computer:

fwoods

then after prompted type in

PHILLY (as he comes from phillidelphia :))