Would you like to thank Treyarch?

RedDeadRiot

Below you will find the explanations of each option. The winning idea will be decided Monday sometime and at that point i will begin contacting people to get the project going.

Demon's Idea - Photoshopping a Big Treyarch logo in the middle of a page and having everybody who want's to participate go into paint and write out their signature (username or real name to be decided) and send it to them.

goblue's idea - Having a member make a 3-D rendering of the mystery box and finding a way to incorporate all of our signatures into and or onto the post, also could be expanded by adding some sort of annimation to the box by adding Zombies or one of the Fab Four opening the box.

Shoreyo's idea - Making a hitlist Resembling the GKNOVA one that was included in Carbon's Livedrop but with all of our names on it.

Claire's idea - Having each member being matched up with a dev to send them a Carepackage of sorts with random goodies in it, personalized trinkets. Or we could do one big carepackage as a community. ( Doing the personal carepackages would cost money as you would have to ship the items yourself)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the banner idea and i like the Mystery box idea but keep in mind those things cost money.

I mean a banner that can be done in paint. Or we could each sign something, scan it, upload it to photobucket. Then someone could edit the signatures into a Mystery Box slideshow style. That would be sweet.

Awesome idea! It would be great to send Treyarch something! :D

How about we send them a trophy saying something like "The Best Zombies around" :P (I know where we can get a silver trophy or one of those glass ones for around £11).

Just my idea :)

I like GoBlue's idea about the mystery box. Maybe if we could do some sort of animation where Richtofen (or any of the characters) goes to the mystery box and buys a weapon and after the mystery box is done going through the weapon cycle, instead of a weapon showing up, 1 quater of all the members on this site show up. And then Dempsey comes over and buys it and then the 2nd quater shows up and so on untill all 4 quaters show up and then at the end, it should say "Thank you from the CoDz community"

What do you guys think?