So, who was this cosmicsilverback?????

skinny jay

Is still possible to use the codes to see the beta's menu? If so can someone post one?

no. the only way to get beta is a dlc code. and once you get it, cant do anything but look at the menu. and there is no way to input any kind of a code into it.

he also said tonight that the code HAS NOTHING to do with beta.

I know but I want to look at the menu.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is still possible to use the codes to see the beta's menu? If so can someone post one?

no. the only way to get beta is a dlc code. and once you get it, cant do anything but look at the menu. and there is no way to input any kind of a code into it.

he also said tonight that the code HAS NOTHING to do with beta.

I know but I want to look at the menu.

Do you have the beta? Cause you can see the menu and there's nothing important really. Just audio, display controller layout, stuff like that

• 3 weeks later...

Cosmic is real, carbon can confirm that. He was giving out useless beta codes, as the beta is now over, but people could see the menu. He also gave us a code, saying we will know what it is for when the time is right.

Code to decipher:

LMDYMZYZKZWMKZFHJZETMPHKZPATPNTM​​​DGGEJZTIMHZDYZSHRH

mikeh i cracked the code its the numbers in black ops wean u go to numbers and press pause the numbers show up theres 50 numbers 50 letters

Cosmic is real, carbon can confirm that. He was giving out useless beta codes, as the beta is now over, but people could see the menu. He also gave us a code, saying we will know what it is for when the time is right.

Code to decipher:

LMDYMZYZKZWMKZFHJZETMPHKZPATPNTM​​​DGGEJZTIMHZDYZSHRH

mikeh i cracked the code its the numbers in black ops wean u go to numbers and press pause the numbers show up theres 50 numbers 50 letters

I already posted the meaning. It isn't anything connected to the numbers. It is for Dead Ops. It is a waste of time to continue this.

Confirmation on the chat today that he is Project Lead Engineer, as he was on World At War....

Trevor Walker

Heeeeeeeeyyyy. Cosmic silver back is T-WALKER isn't that on the list in who on the terminal?????

Maybe the code he left us is his password for the terminal?

Regards Snake. ;)

Did no one see this?

Regards Alpha.

Confirmation on the chat today that he is Project Lead Engineer, as he was on World At War....

Trevor Walker

Heeeeeeeeyyyy. Cosmic silver back is T-WALKER isn't that on the list in who on the terminal?????

Maybe the code he left us is his password for the terminal?

Regards Snake. ;)

Did no one see this?

Regards Alpha.

The password is "thanksdad". This was not found by me. Look at the terminal hack thread to see who it was. His code was a taunt for dead ops. They just like to waste our time.

im still confused on one thing. i remember one night he was in chat and we were asking questions about the code, and he mentioned that it would be a good time to pick up a chatpad when the game came out. but i havent found anywhere to use it yet.

Try typing it into the terminal in the main menu room. Just like the dead ops arcade.

It's a long code, therefore "Good idea to pick up a chat pad."