WANTED: A New CoDz Moderator

carbonfibah

I am looking for someone who....

Is available, meaning has the time/ability to moderate the forums everyday.

Is dependable, meaning I don't have to worry about your moderating actions.

Is logical, meaning knows what is acceptable and what is not.

Is friendly, meaning an upstanding community member.

Is a veteran, someone who has been on CoDz for a while and understands how we do things.

Is old, meaning at least 17+ years old. (the age is not a permanent thing, it is preferred but not set in stone)

Is humble, meaning does not gloat, or use the mod status for anything other than helping me and the site.

Is understanding, meaning you understand my methods of doing things.

I find myself generally doing all moderation, dealing with reports, threads, spam, etc. Now we have some mods already but I have found that they are not always on, and I need someone who can be on CoDz a lot and everyday.

I will update this thread as more qualities come to mind that I am looking for.

Post in here if you are interested and I will start to make a list of people I will be taking notice of and start my process of choosing a new moderator.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the thing, Carbon wants the Mod to be 17+

The original post has been edited, it now reads:

Is old, meaning at least 17+ years old. (the age is not a permanent thing, it is preferred but not set in stone)

I would like to put forward an application. I'm only 16 at the moment, but will be 17 in February. I'm usually on the computer, and always have CoDz up on a tab. I try to help new members and stop arguments happening on both the forums and chat.

I suppose the rest is just down to whether or not you feel that I am suited for the role.

If you want, I will do the essay on "Why I want to be a Moderator" that you had from the old forum.