GKNova6 Zombies / Single Player Connection

carbonfibah

like treyarch already said there is zero connection to zombies on the single player campaing totaly seperate

Yes, but GKNova6 is connected to the campaign which makes zombies, in general, hypothetically possible in the campaign.

I think what JD meant in his tweet about Zombie mode not being connected to the campaign, was that the "story" portrayed in the upcoming zombie mode will not be linked to SP. :geek:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:facepalm:

I knew this would happen.

Again. Let me reiterate. Josh could have worded his post better and, knowing how the clamoring fans hang on his every word, probably should have.

Zombie mode DEPENDS ON the singleplayer campaign to fill in the backstory and provide context. But there are no zombies in the campaign.

Kind of the way every movie, comic, game, TV episode and novel set in Star Wars depends on A New Hope, but A New Hope can stand alone.

If he had said "The campaign stands alone - the zombie mode is just a spinoff," we wouldn't be discussing even be discussing it.

There is one other link besides the Cold War setting anyway. That whole interrogation/experimentation theater.

Agreed. First of all, see this (sorry it's the cached version, I'm at school for awhile and they block EVERYTHING) --> http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Nova-6

Nova 6 is most likely the centerpoint of the entire campaign. Zombies probably will have some sort of connection to Nova6, but the actual Nova6 is most likely just a weaponized and gasified chemical nerve agent (again, see above). Remember earlier in GKNova6 documents where there are references to multiple chemical nerve agents (Tabun, Sarin, Soman) with random references around the internet with other potential nerve agents that may have been created. Maybe a prototype or an earlier/later version of GKNova6 resulted in people becoming zombies? The level WMD (the leaked snow level in CODBO) is also apparently to locate the manufacturing plant for it in Russia (hence the russian lettering on the GKNova6 website videos regarding zombies). I would bet that the GKNova6 in the campaign is a different version of a Nova project that lead to zombies (i.e. the Nova that makes zombies is Nova 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, etc.)