GKNova6 Zombies / Single Player Connection

carbonfibah

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean zombies is gonna be in single player?

It could be. Would be cool if it was. But I think that the zombie storyline may take place after the main campaign. The GKNOVA6 website shows the place completely abandoned apart from the person whose eyes you are seeing the screen from. Maybe something happens at the end of the game, causing the outbreak to happen, and your tied up, left in the room you have been tortured/interrogated in. That's just my thoughts on the SP/zombies connection thing.

Does this mean zombies is gonna be in single player?

It could be. Would be cool if it was. But I think that the zombie storyline may take place after the main campaign. The GKNOVA6 website shows the place completely abandoned apart from the person whose eyes you are seeing the screen from. Maybe something happens at the end of the game, causing the outbreak to happen, and your tied up, left in the room you have been tortured/interrogated in. That's just my thoughts on the SP/zombies connection thing.

Nice theory BRAINS [brains]

What happens after we play through all of his memories? I'm thinking that it could lead to what we see on the GKNOVA6 screen. They are definitely related. I doubt we will see zombies running around the battlefield in the Cold War.

But maybe GK's NOVA6 wasn't GK's only purpose. Remember from the documents "Believe in the Welteis and the dead start walking"? This may be where it comes into play, Freemasonry most likely deals with the people working along with S.O.G. I doubt they would want the dead to walk. So it must be this other GK group.

But let's think about the Welteis for a second. Believed widely among Germans during the World War II time period due to Hitler's promotion of the theory. Now let's think about what GK might stand for. German Knowledge. Mason, he is being experimented on most likely through MK-ULTRA tactics or are in some way related with the memory work being done. But this was discovered through the CIA.

And let's be honest we know you play as the elite of the CIA (Operation 40) But we also know that this guy is involved:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Colby

"We disbanded our intelligence [after both world wars] and then found we needed it. Let's not go through that again. Redirect it, reduce the amount of money spent, but let's not destroy it. Because you don't know 10 years out what you're going to face."

This is one of his most famous quotes, but the things written down on most of that intel were lies. as the saying goes "A lie is a lie. Just because they write it down and call is history, doesn't make it the truth"

Such a true statement that is. WE also know about the JFK situation and the Cabal conspiracy, the Black helicopters, etc.

There is a LOT more than meets the eye. A 'universal Allegiance' may have been needed after the outbreak from WWII to determine who was to blame for the "zombies" and they may have continue monitoring the suspected group and fighting them since then.

I think there is more secrecy in the CIA than suspected, but rather more about this 'GK' group that is connected with weaponizing a NOVA6 Warhead, causing an outbreak of horrors, and may even be responsible for some dirty work hidden within the CIA.

We will see as time goes on. again there is probably a LOT to figure out, I think the co-op mode in Black Ops is going to be a huge puzzle for us to piece together. For some it will be easier to understand, for others maybe not so much. But we will help each other out. After all, Treyarch has 2 years to create a deep-storyline. And this one..... may just be the best in gaming history.

I'm gonna go out on a huge limb here and say that not only are the two game modes connected, but that the nova gas and it's effects are a huge part of the latter half of the campaign. The recent stills that were put up from the most recent single player campaign seem to have way too many connections to treyarch's zombie website. The one thing that would throw me off is there not being any nazis in the campaign, but I guess the whole zombie outbreak has evolved since then anyways... Just thoughts

Would agree with the environment link and think Black Ops Tiger's summary is fairly accurate in terms of link but no actual crossover.

Early WAW Zombies took the environments and timescales of WAW to create the play environments so BO Zombies will probably do the same.

The research facility you see in SP BO is probably the GKNOVA6 facility and source of the Zombies in BO Zombies.

This means SP BO can stay historically accurate by mentioning "shadowy organisations adopting Nazi Technology" in reference to GKNOVA6 ( Real World Operation Paperclip etc) but Treyarch dont have to compromise on believe-ability for none Zombies fans as they wont have to play Zombies if they dont want to= Win/Win.

Well impressed with Treyarch and if the thought behind GKN6 goes into the "fortress defence" element of BO Zombies; I'm sure we're all in for a treat.

Also, we can't forget that IG Farben could be part of the single player or co op mode. This was a big find and could answer some questions. IG Farben had a large enterprize in America and was doing things that no one would have known. During the Cold War, they could have been working with our government to form a biological weapon (Nova gas) because in the past they have created many poisonous gases. As for co op, it might (just a guess) be part of a zombie outbreak perhaps. This could have been possible through operation paperclip. Even though IG Farben were on the Nurhenburg Trials, doesn't meen they couldn't have been recruited.

GK does mean German Knowledge after all.

No... It doesn't. That's a rumor formed by henry followers. GK is a prefix for a experiment created by the KGB.

I hate to say it dude. But YOU are wrong. German Knowledge has NOTHING TO DO WITH HENRY LANGHAM. IT IS OFFICIAL.

It came in the packages of documents Carbon and Neejoh got from Germany.

You know what, though? It might be official but it could still be false. Keep Project Leak in mind.

like treyarch already said there is zero connection to zombies on the single player campaing totaly seperate

True, but I think there is some word play involved when that was tweeted:

"@JD_2020 Is the campaign and zombie mode connected somehow? #AskJD

@Jum4la Absolutely not, the two modes are very much so separate."

The two modes are separate, well thats obvious, but perhaps the 'storyline' does have a connection. I mean, we have all seen the latest trailer with the gknova6 lab in it. There MUST be a connection with the actual story. That is my two cents anyways. :D