Video for CoDz

n00b_attak3r

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you could put some badass gameplay montage from the map packs and then put some quotes from the characters in der riese and then you could have some text saying "(ur channels name) presents the Call of duty zombies commuity!" and then some gameplay montages from black ops.

as i said i dont have that good of stuff

oh ya and im a n00b to this (i love using my name like that!)

if u have any clips you can send them to me?

A video of what?

just to promote CoDz

I think me need a meme.... a quote.... or something that is associated with CoDz.

CoDz, your home for everything zombies

CoDz, your one stop zombie shop

CoDz, where the zombies rule

CoDz, zombification or bust

CoDz, These Wonder-Waffles, Ray Guns, teleporters, Die Glockes, uhh, whatever, let's just go kill some freak bags

I don't know, something like that.

If we can create a good slogan then I think we should make a movie.

Not to thread jack, but if we are gonna make a movie, lets look at making it a bit more community orriented. I have adobe after effects, vegas and all that jazz, and a decent bit of knowledge to their use and workflow. Maybe we could have people upload clips to youtube(plus keep raw footage in a specified format) they could post the clips, and everyone could vote on the best ones, to then create a video. Also, vote on a song to use with it, something that screams zombies, but isn't the standard Lullaby or anything. Whadda ya think?