GT TV Video HERE: olny a single zomb

Phillips455

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there was alot of info in that trailer, and people have overloooked it as they were looking for specific zombie related info. I four one enjoyed it and will probably watch it again to see if I missed anything.

I have a feeling SP will throw up as many mysterys as did zombies, perhaps its worth keep an eye open now for things that will happen in the future.

yeah i enjoyed the content they gave out on the GTTV.

i've seen some new gameplay(someone recording the screen with a camera/camera phone)

and i notice you actually call the dogs in somewhere(meaning like an airstrike)which is something i didn't know and WAW dogs were not like that but for having to get 4 extra kills this might be an upgrade of the original dogs of WAW.

edit: here it is if you want to see it before it gets taken down(low quality but hey its better then nothing)

Xawn7kEdDNs

there is also a part 2 and 3(just click on the link on the video for parts 2 and 3)which isn't that good either but like i said better then nothing