GT TV Video HERE: olny a single zomb

Phillips455

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the show right now and it looks awesome!!! Couple of quick things I have seen. So far they have basically confirmed what most of us thought in that we will be playing through flashbacks from a specific character. They have also showed some sweet new gameplay from SP and MP. They covered wager matches and showed a new MP map: Cuba.

I was really expecting zombies on this one... surely they won't wait until Halloween for a zombie trailer? That's only 10 days before launch. For marketing purposes, I thought they should have released information on zombies before the launch of Medal of Honer to gain more customers and steal some from MoH.

yeah the whole gttv episode was a major letdown. We've had enough of the new SP trailers and clips and whatnot. and enough of the mp. it's time for co op. we should have seen co op before it even hit october. i know i'm not the only one annoyed by this.

for supposedly caring about the community and really paying attention to us, they're dropping the ball. We want as much time to speculate on actual co op info as possible, not just 1 week before we get the game in our hands. We love the co op, throw us a bone and stop torturing us because you get some sick joy out of it.

There is definitely zombies. Not sure about commie zombies though. I dont like the sound of commie zombies anyway, i would just rather "zombies". Come on though, im not sure why everyone was expecting zombies. They would massively announce if they were going to have an interview of zombies. But they didnt, so i didnt really believe that there would be zombies included.

All in all, im not disappointed with it.