47093- EBOLA.

LeaderT83

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OY hey everybody next time your in the menu screen press l2 and r2 to get up and move around cause behind the chair is a computer and i want to know what its for

It's for gaining access to extra zombie features.

Type in 'DOA' and press enter

You will unlock 'Dead OPs arcade (which is uber cool, is multiplayer, can be coop online, and splitscreen

online coop!)

Also, you can use the computer to access the Zombie Pentagon map 'FIVE'

Simply type in

'3ARC UNLOCK' and you will unlock it, without having to complete the campaign...

BUT THAT'S COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC!

AND YOU ARE A BUTT HEAD!

• 2 weeks later...

Now I wonder if "47093" is just a coincidental number displayed on those machines.

Some say that the number is treated as a date for when the Cold War began (March 9th, 1947), but I thought the Cold War started in 1946, on the day of Sir Churchill's quote about the "Iron Curtain"; this would have been May 3rd, 1946...

...others treat the number as "April 7, 1993", which was the date of a nuclear accident in Seversk, Russia, at the Tomsk-7 Reprocessing Complex.

Of course I personally believed that it meant "EBOLA"; it would have made sense in a lot of ways, considering the tease that GKNOVA6.com showed us in late September. And Nova-6, though not being Ebola or any virus (as it's a chemical weapon), could've tied in to that possibility; sometimes biological weapons & chemical weapons get mixed up, though, and we may often consider them one in the same (they're not nuclear, and they produce nasty results when inflicted upon targets such as a populace, etc).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...