47093- EBOLA.

LeaderT83

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys I think this is a good theory BUT! Due to the radio transmitions in Der riese I think that the zombies are created after the test subject has been tested in the teleporter and then they got zombiefied. And in one transmission on GKnova6 we see a famas or AUG on the wall and there are NAZI zombies running so pls explain this.

remade zombie maps? remember the hardened version comes with 4 original maps :D but that teleporter idea is true... and the telelporter is made using 115....

Oh :lol: I forgot that they might put the new guns in the old maps But the 115 and ebola mysteri lives on................................................untill carbon find out.

WHY so dependent on carbon_

if u think a bit u can make it.

I have just about given up with this.

1. Look closer it is 47993

2. It is ironic how the numbers spell words.

3. The numbers are on a radio transmitter/ receiver.

4. Since they are on a transmitter/ receiver Why would treyarch have it be turned upside down for a disease that relates with nothing in the game?

5. I have said it before and will say it again, look at the facts given to you first then if you have nothing, go farther.

I am not flaming or trying to start a flame war, but it is killing me how I am the only one who sees this.

What I think is that the 0 might be a smudged 6, and i googled 47693 and some anti-body experiments on mice came up. :twisted:

I have yet another theory, because my bad eyes have seen 47893 the first time i looked at it.

Now when i googled that i found something about some Biological thing called: IMP-3 which i have no idea what it is, it is not a DIrect link. It's some sort of catalogue and 47893 is the Product code.

Might lead to something new, might just be a dead end.

Edit: Link: http://www.scbt.com/datasheet-47893-imp-3-n-19-antibody.html

4. Since they are on a transmitter/ receiver Why would treyarch have it be turned upside down for a disease that relates with nothing in the game?

5. I have said it before and will say it again, look at the facts given to you first then if you have nothing, go farther.

I am not flaming or trying to start a flame war, but it is killing me how I am the only one who sees this.

i second that

i second that

I third that haha i mean I know I said something about an airborne virus but I didn't mean ebola at all in fact I think that would be something far to complex for anyone to decipher if it said ebola, but anyways I think it will be about some kind of virus, or radiation, all I know is that there have to be zombies, imagine if at the end.. there were NO zombies at all, I would burn my PS3 :x

Why are some of you ignoring Leaders brilliant post?

This is an exceptional discovery.

There are only two things that would cause somebody to think it coincidance....

1 - The pre-concieved and confirmed idea of zombification caused by 115 *Hey, maybe 115 causes rapid

suffering of the virus?*

2 - It's a very 'unstable' discovery. Some would think it unlikely that treyarch would hide a clue by

incorperting a name of a virus into an inverted number... but hey, they're crazy ;)

OH MY GOSH!

It would make sense for there to be a virus causing zombification, because there is a public outbreak

as we see from the GKNova6 videos!

And you can't say those people had been bitten, as zombies don't bite, they eat.

They wouldn't have escaped!

Those people zombified by either your Ebola virus, or a 115 radiation! :D :D :D

Thank you! Also, there is no proof that 115 caused the zombies in WaW! Only proof that it is in the game and also that it is in the guns like the wunderwaffle. Maybe the virus cause the nazi zombies too? Discuss!

115 would only cause it through direct contact, Ebola could spread through the air

i dont think that this theory would work 'cause you remember in Verrückt Zombiagz came out of the earth cause they were DEAD and even dead ebola infected are still only dead

but if i look at this theory with my hyped eye

why not a modifyed Ebola virus like Ebola+115= Zombags?

to succesfully eliminate the ebola thing:

its the mistake the most people make, zombies are the people who died en turn into a "zombie"

the people who dont die and turn into a "zombie" are called "infected" not zombies.

and about the illuminati thing that was disscussed in the begin of this thread:

there is a theory that the illuminati wants to wipe out the most part of the human population and preserve a few humans that they can easly "control".

:facepalm: EBOLA has nothing to do with the game. If they wanted to hint it, the numbers would be 57093 not 47993, and the numbers would be planted on a TV, or a wall, not an effin radio transmitter.

Reallyit shouldn't be a 6, it should be a 8, thats looks more like a b... this is just stupid [brains]

115 would only cause it through direct contact, Ebola could spread through the air

not really.... have you heard of radiation?

So, on the Ebola thing, it could as well be as E=3 B=9 O=0 L=7 and A=4 when flipped around. And as the number 47993 turned up in here, I googled it and found it was a ZIP code for Williamsport, Indiana. A page I found mentioned some things about air pollution in Williamsport. So, air pollution? Ebola runs through the air, doesn't it? Might be that Treyarch has had little on their minds and created us a maze of things to do to find out about all this. And Element 115 IS radioactive, and would also be dangerous through air pollution.

Might be a coincidence, but I don't know.

Now, I'm a nerd, and love to google thorugh these things, I need a little scare now and again, and if this all matches, then I'm damn happy.

There is also a baseball field there called Bowman Field, a minor league baseball field, but that is in another Williamsport, in Pennsylvania.

Why are some of you ignoring Leaders brilliant post?

This is an exceptional discovery.

There are only two things that would cause somebody to think it coincidance....

1 - The pre-concieved and confirmed idea of zombification caused by 115 *Hey, maybe 115 causes rapid

suffering of the virus?*

2 - It's a very 'unstable' discovery. Some would think it unlikely that treyarch would hide a clue by

incorperting a name of a virus into an inverted number... but hey, they're crazy ;)

OH MY GOSH!

It would make sense for there to be a virus causing zombification, because there is a public outbreak

as we see from the GKNova6 videos!

And you can't say those people had been bitten, as zombies don't bite, they eat.

They wouldn't have escaped!

Those people zombified by either your Ebola virus, or a 115 radiation! :D :D :D

very good idea, have some [brains] , my idea is that perhaps those 115 meteors contained a 'deep space' ebola, a mega strain that reverts people to their primal 'animal' state, as well as the zombie symptoms (skin fall off lurching etc), this strain is so strong it even infects (and re animates) the dead, making sense of the 935 experiments... of course, as it reverts the people to a primal state, they can't be controlled.

I don't know if this was found first but points to them if you have found it first but.....in the new updated GKNOVA6 site all of the numbers on the L.E.D/orange light counters all have the same numbers....47093...maybe Treyarch is really hinting at the Ebola thing.

guys havent you noticed?

If you turn 47093 it looks like EGOL- and an upside down 4.

how is that ebola? i could say it says egg roll with the same logic :D

I don't know if this was found first but points to them if you have found it first but.....in the new updated GKNOVA6 site all of the numbers on the L.E.D/orange light counters all have the same numbers....47093...maybe Treyarch is really hinting at the Ebola thing.

guys havent you noticed?

If you turn 47093 it looks like EGOL- and an upside down 4.

how is that ebola? i could say it says egg roll with the same logic :D

Ummm....

The upside down 9 looks like a LOWER CASE B.... (B)

so it does look like EBOL (Upside down 4)...

Doesn't change anything, but there's no point in bigotry ;) ;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

47093 is the real numbers

47093 turn them around then its going to be Ebola!

okay, blatant statements like that are pretty unhelpful...

Let's now physically compare the inverse, rather then leaving the flipping to our brains,

of which some of ours seem to be incapable of...

(NOTE - *the phrase Ebola is written in lower case, as it has a far greater simularity to the numbers this way.)

EBOLA FLIPPED - NUMBERS NORMAL

ɐ loqǝ

: Pretty good. If treyarch intended to encode a word in the numbers through representation, these

are the best and most accurate letters they could have used.

Here is a standard number - Letter conversion table

* "o" => 0 ---------- So if Treyarch WERE to write ebola, they would use....

* "i" => 1 ---------- 3907* - backwards is - *7093

* "z" => 2 ---------- (4 is replaced with a * because it does not appear on the table)

* "e" => 3 ---------- Since there is no numerical representation for a, it's safe to assume

* "h" => 4 ---------- that 4 is the next best substitution of which it is logical for treyarch to use.

* "s" => 5 ---------- WHY? Because a can be written without the top line > so.... 47093

* "g" => 6 ----------*What this means*

* "l" => 7 ---------- This does not mean treyarch INTENDED the message. However, it does

* "b" => 9 ---------- refute the claim that 47093 is disimiliar to EBOLA, or that there are better

------------------------- numbers to use. So, let's hear no more of this "Wah wah, it's nothing like

------------------------- EBOLA!", because you are wrong. It is everything like EBOLA, and is as much like

-------------------------- it as is possible through numerical alphabetical substitution!

By the way, when I earlier said without the top line, I refer to the to the line ontop of 'a' that

seperates it from an O.

So, 'a' can be written as an 'o' with 'a stem' = Like this : 'o\'

If you have a poor imagination, look at it here:

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://www.allkidsnetwork.com/alphabet-stencils/images/lowercase-a-stencil.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.allkidsnetwork.com/alphabet-stencils/&h=352&w=378&sz=11&tbnid=jXV-ibjLtTr_DM:&tbnh=114&tbnw=122&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dlowercase%2BA&zoom=1&q=lowercase+A&hl=en&usg=__iUX033p18tIcc0UIPbDfTvjS77U=&sa=X&ei=wLPXTOqzGYmOvQOhnPzNCQ&ved=0CBsQ9QEwAA

*AGAIN*

If you don't what I am saying.... :oops:

- 47093 DOES look like EBOLA upside down. This is supported by the standard numerical - alphabetical

conversion system, and so is undeniable. If Treyarch needed to represent 'ebola' as an inverse, 47093 is

THE MOST ACCURATE NUMBER to do this.

- However, it does not mean that EBOLA is the true message. It could be a simple coincidance.

*WHAT THIS PROVES*

This doesn't turn the argument in favour of anybody.

What IT DOES DO, is rebukes the idiots who say "It looks nothing like ebola", and attempt to use that as

evidance.

Because as we have discovered, it is EXTREMELY similiar to EBOLA.

So....

The 'anti-Ebolas (although they have not been proved right or wrong)', have to find a real piece of evidance

against it, rather than physical dissimularity!!!

*BUT ON THE OTHER HAND....*

Everything of which you have just read (if you bothered) is ONLY APPLICABLE IF the numbers are truly

47093. Because the numbers are quite blurry on gknova6 and some seem mishapen, there is

a huge margin of inaccuracy.