47093- EBOLA.

LeaderT83

um ... btw it is a game so it does not have to be the most realistic thing out there. once again makes me think that 47093 is NOT ebola.

"Its only a game" Well what made that game for a lot of people was the potentiol for creating/ understanding the story. It is actualy the driving factor behind the popularity of a lot of games and is an important part of the immersion factor. Do you think Treyarch said "Its only a game", I really hope not.

Anyway seeing as how you have stated the same thing twice, and have taken the time to explain the reasoning behind your thoughts both times; I think you have won me over and I am going to give you some brains...

Oh no wait a second...What?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is what makes me think it is not Ebola, there is no evidence in the Nazi Zombie story of Ebola, if you want a story then why would they just randomly include a rare disease such as Ebola. there is NO proof at all of EBOLA being a factor in the Nazi Zombie story, it is ironic that if you turn 47093 backwards you get EBOLA. On the other Hand 115 is a factor in the Story line. There is No proof of EBOLA. 47093 is something else.

^^^ i see your point there. really i dont know why 47093 coincidently spells ebola backwards. all i know that treyarch keeps telling us to make sure we give a good look to every single detail they give us. theirs still so many things left unsolved. for example

i think this time were going to have zombie missions?? if there is going to be zombie boss mode for co-op (guy traped/banging in room)? what are the new editions like? for example why civilian zombies??

:mrgreen:

Please forgive the thought. Great discussion and great ideas.

Maybe just maybe

115 was the cause for the zombies being reanimated (or being "crazy")

and the ruskies developed ebola and it mutated.

I was just thinkin in logical sense if Treyarch is all talk about how they listen to the fans,

one could bare a guess to think they would NOT stray from the story. Sure the elements for

them to bring the story forward "decades" makes sense. Especially considering they built the

game backwards-co-op and multiplayer first and the single player came after.

115 was making things improbable seem possible so maybe they didn't die

but were mutated by the experiments of the ebola strain.

Sorry if this was postulated already. Im n00bish at forums. Thanks.

No, good idea, brains for you [brains]

I had the idea ebola is a cover up of zombies, just the russian saying to the witness.

"now, what happened"

"well we were using 115 and all these people became zombies!"

"no there not zombies, just have a disease... called, uh, oh yeah, ebola, thats it! yeah.. it makes them sort of, um, turn zombie like, its spreading like wildfire!"

"really i could swear they are zombies..."

"....shut up."

Thing is..what if the Ruskies tried to reconstruct the project that the Germans where doing with the 115..

What if the Ruskies couldn't get a handle on 115 and resorted to a strain of Ebola to act as its catalyst for a zombie outbreak?

I don't know if that makes sense..I've been up all day..but..

It could make sense you know?

Like maybe 115 DID make zombies but..don't you think there's possibly other ways to create zombies?

Hey, i'm new to this forum :D Anyway, I searched 47093 into google maps and this came up:

Coincidence the results are in Germany?

And sorry if this is old news.

no this is exellent! brains! [brains]

Try to see which ones link to zombies.. maybe factories, nuclear stations, or millitary compounds

Basically, element 115 caused dead soldiers to come back to life as zombies( due to radiation) and while the russians were testing element 115, dead experiments started to come back to life, they used these "zombies" for other experiments but An outbreak ocured, therefore the russian goverment quarrintened the area and sent in teams to eliminate the treht, But most diednwhile in there, And a wide spread cover up, saying it was a ebola spread while the russins kiloled the zombies

will 4 survivors of the origonal team to elimenat the threat are left there whil. you find a "old freind" there and survie countless waves with old stuff like the old perk-aa-cola machines, mystery box, pack-a-punch, ect, and keep surviving.

THE REACTOR

The Reactor is about the size of a basketball. It is fueled by an orange, "super-heavy" stable element comparable to Element 115* on the periodic table. (At this writing, the highest atomic number listed is 106.) This unknown Element produces a powerful gravity wave and is the source of anti-matter radiation (see Propulsion System.)

* Note: Element 115 does not exist on planet Earth and apparently it cannot be synthesized.

this is a statement from this website

http://www.rickrichards.com/ufo/UFO3.htm

Why are some of you ignoring Leaders brilliant post?

This is an exceptional discovery.

There are only two things that would cause somebody to think it coincidance....

1 - The pre-concieved and confirmed idea of zombification caused by 115 *Hey, maybe 115 causes rapid

suffering of the virus?*

2 - It's a very 'unstable' discovery. Some would think it unlikely that treyarch would hide a clue by

incorperting a name of a virus into an inverted number... but hey, they're crazy ;)

OH MY GOSH!

It would make sense for there to be a virus causing zombification, because there is a public outbreak

as we see from the GKNova6 videos!

And you can't say those people had been bitten, as zombies don't bite, they eat.

They wouldn't have escaped!

Those people zombified by either your Ebola virus, or a 115 radiation! :D :D :D

Dude. NOVA 6 was a biological weapon, not 115! So... NOVA 6 is really the virus in weapon form. And get this! Ebola (or whatever), was largly unknown until 1969, when there was a large outbreak of it in monkeys in the US. Remember the trophy "I hate monkeys"? You see were I'm going?

Wikipedia says it was first discovered in an outbreak in 1976, Sudan. The case of the monkeys in america wasn't until 1989. Still, the monkeys in the game could have Ebola or something like it. Hemorrhagic Fevers have been around a long time. The only problem with using them as a biological weapon is that people die pretty quickly after being infected, so it gives less of a chance to spread. Maybe they have something different?

Wikipedia says it was first discovered in an outbreak in 1976, Sudan. The case of the monkeys in america wasn't until 1989. Still, the monkeys in the game could have Ebola or something like it. Hemorrhagic Fevers have been around a long time. The only problem with using them as a biological weapon is that people die pretty quickly after being infected, so it gives less of a chance to spread. Maybe they have something different?

That makes sense though. You drop in NOVA 6, it turns people into zombies, anyone left are killed by the zombies, and then all the zombies die, leaving room of the Russians! This is the best discovery this site has made yet!

That makes sense though. You drop in NOVA 6, it turns people into zombies, anyone left are killed by the zombies, and then all the zombies die, leaving room of the Russians! This is the best discovery this site has made yet!

like a lot of people said, we think ebola is a cover up of zombies... think of it... zombies break out, russia doesnt want to admit its been fiddiling with that kind of stuff, so it says its a disease.. :shock:

Ok guys I think this is a good theory BUT! Due to the radio transmitions in Der riese I think that the zombies are created after the test subject has been tested in the teleporter and then they got zombiefied. And in one transmission on GKnova6 we see a famas or AUG on the wall and there are NAZI zombies running so pls explain this.

Ok guys I think this is a good theory BUT! Due to the radio transmitions in Der riese I think that the zombies are created after the test subject has been tested in the teleporter and then they got zombiefied. And in one transmission on GKnova6 we see a famas or AUG on the wall and there are NAZI zombies running so pls explain this.

remade zombie maps? remember the hardened version comes with 4 original maps :D but that teleporter idea is true... and the telelporter is made using 115....

remade zombie maps? remember the hardened version comes with 4 original maps :D but that teleporter idea is true... and the telelporter is made using 115....

Oh :lol: I forgot that they might put the new guns in the old maps But the 115 and ebola mysteri lives on................................................untill carbon find out.

Hey, gordogg24p, man I want to appologize. I posted something almost exactly like this and I hasn't realized. i just want to say I'm sorry and if it looks like a copied your post I swear I didn't. I feel kinda bad about it :\

:lol: I had to go back and look for your post. Honestly, I haven't even found it yet. So I'm not that concerned if what you did say sounds similar to what I said at some point. :lol:

well I just saw the site and the videos changed and I saw some guys shooting at the zombies with gas masks on....it leads me to believe that it may actually be some kind of virus...airborne of course...we'll see. :?:

Or maybe there is a Toxin around, maybe to prevent radiation is why they have a gas mask, i will say it one more time 47093 is a ticker, it may be broken, EBOLA is just Ironic.