47093- EBOLA.

LeaderT83

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOSH!

It would make sense for there to be a virus causing zombification, because there is a public outbreak

as we see from the GKNova6 videos!

And you can't say those people had been bitten, as zombies don't bite, they eat.

They wouldn't have escaped!

Those people zombified by either your Ebola virus, or a 115 radiation! :D :D :D

Thank you! Also, there is no proof that 115 caused the zombies in WaW! Only proof that it is in the game and also that it is in the guns like the wunderwaffle. Maybe the virus cause the nazi zombies too? Discuss!

I think the ebola virus was modified by scientists and it cause an epidemic. I also think they were modifying it for mind control. Look up Mk-Ultra on youtube. Some pretty crazy stuff!

THAT is a VERY wise hypothesis!

Treyarch has included heeps of Illuminati references in Der Riese, and the illuminati have

made a super virus they plan to unleash on society. ALSO, a card game was made that predicted

9-11 and the pentagon before it happened, and the game outlined many illuminati plots.

One of the cards shows a zombie outbreak in London! :o :O

Maybe we are seeing treyarchs depiction of the planned epidemic?!

Kudos! :D :D

Treyarch has included heeps of Illuminati references in Der Riese, and the illuminati have

made a super virus they plan to unleash on society. ALSO, a card game was made that predicted

9-11 and the pentagon before it happened, and the game outlined many illuminati plots.

It is cards you bring up?

http://bit.ly/c6JBsq

no proof but very likely 115 was the cause, there is a note in der riese wich says "

powerful side effects of using 115. The power is undeniable, but who can use such weapons without themselves turning..." the Wonderwaffle contains 115, and refering to the quote the radiation from the wonderwaffle could cause zombification, just saying 115 is likely to have caused the zombies but mabe it could be a combination of 115 and Ebola infection, 115 causeing a strong mutation of Ebola :mrgreen:

[

OH MY GOSH!

It would make sense for there to be a virus causing zombification, because there is a public outbreak

as we see from the GKNova6 videos!

And you can't say those people had been bitten, as zombies don't bite, they eat.

They wouldn't have escaped!

Those people zombified by either your Ebola virus, or a 115 radiation! :D :D :D

Thank you! Also, there is no proof that 115 caused the zombies in WaW! Only proof that it is in the game and also that it is in the guns like the wunderwaffle. Maybe the virus cause the nazi zombies too? Discuss!

I think the ebola virus was modified by scientists and it cause an epidemic. I also think they were modifying it for mind control. Look up Mk-Ultra on youtube. Some pretty crazy stuff!

:facepalm:

Woah now, I first met carbon From a message I sent him on the Xbox forums, on his post. It was about the illuminati

Now, first off, the illuminati are GONE. simple as that. read as much as you want, even that damned Dan Brown book, but the illuminati are gone. There is no "Super Virus", planned for society. The iluminati STAND UP for civilization, they encourage enlightenment through science, they would not plan to wipeout the future scientists of america. Even for treyarch to have that as part of the story would just not make any sense.

As for this "card game" it has nothing to do with the illuminati, once again they became violent only after the Catholic church killed their members for disagreeing with them.

My nerdiness time is over. :P

no proof but very likely 115 was the cause, there is a note in der riese wich says "

powerful side effects of using 115. The power is undeniable, but who can use such weapons without themselves turning..." the Wonderwaffle contains 115, and refering to the quote the radiation from the wonderwaffle could cause zombification, just saying 115 is likely to have caused the zombies but mabe it could be a combination of 115 and Ebola infection, 115 causeing a strong mutation of Ebola :mrgreen:

Richtofen made the Wunderwaffe-DG2, in the making of the weapon he was effected by Element 115, thats why he is insane(or i am wrong?). So i think Element 115 is the cause.

i just simply dont think Ebola would be the main cause of the zombies, i doubt it could of caused zombies in der riese since they werent experimenting on viruses in there, so im just going to stick with 115 being the cause, im not saying the game has nothing to do with Ebola, Trearch most likly has plot twists instore for us but 47093 could just mean something other than Ebola. yet again i might be wrong. i am just going to wait for more infomation on zombies befor i assume to much

The argument could be made that 115 caused a genetic mutation in someone that coincidentally mirrored the genetic build of an Ebola strain. So 115 and Ebola can both be the cause of becoming a zombies, but maybe we've just found an origin for Ebola?

From Wikipedia (not 100% reliable, I know):

The virus has been confirmed to be transmitted through body fluids. Transmission through oral exposure and through conjunctiva exposure is likely, which have been confirmed in non-human primates. Filoviruses are not naturally transmitted by aerosol. They are, however, highly infectious as breathable 0.8–1.2 micron droplets in laboratory conditions; because of this potential route of infection, these viruses have been classified as Category A biological weapons.

Ebola has never spread on a large scale. In isolated settings such as a quarantined hospital or a remote village, most victims are infected shortly after the first case of infection is present.

Hospital? Sounds like a potential area for the GKNova6 screens to be viewing.

Remote Village? Suspiciously similar to Shi No Numa.

Also, it sounds as though this might be the movie you are talking about:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebola_Syndrome

I like ur theory though i cant give you brains now :(

I think this is a possible theory but i liked the other idea more ill explain what i mean

As from what i have understood from the nazi zombie story dr. maxis and richtofen tested living (or dead) people in die glocke (or teleporters) and then they became zombies and then in black ops the russians continued the work and the same shit happened.

Reposting this from one of my earlier posts...

HOLY SH**!!! I looked into the whole Ebola virus thread, and decided to dig as far as I could. After scanning around a bit, I found a piece on Wikipedia that mentions offhandedly that Ebola is considered a Class A Biological Weapon! So I looked into any history of Ebola being developed and/or used as a biological weapon. While it has never officially been used, I found this:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/intro/bio_ebola.htm

This article at the very end says plainly that in the Soviet-era, Ebola was being tested in aerosolization and for use as a biological weapon! GKNOVA6 has to be these tests!

Also, other certain articles discuss the Soviet capture of documentation from Unit 731 (will explain in a bit) in 1945 (wow, perfect time period???). Unit 731 was part of the Imperial Japanese Army which covertly tested biological weapons (the exact ones were never known). Among being purposefully subjected to deadly viruses, these soldiers underwent testing from things such as: removing and relocating limbs, purposefully damaging their bodies, and putting them in pressure chambers to see how long it would take to die (new GKNOVA6 image anyone?). The Soviets captured a lot of documentation from them that could very well describe these "black" tests.

I will keep digging!

(sry if this has been posted before)

if ebola is wat cause the death then what causes them to return to life or did they never die.

this would also destroy most of our theorys on how the orignal zombies became zombies and a ebola epidemic didnt happen in ww2.

im really confused about this but rember this is only the begining of what we have more will come

if ebola is wat cause the death then what causes them to return to life or did they never die.

this would also destroy most of our theorys on how the orignal zombies became zombies and a ebola epidemic didnt happen in ww2.

im really confused about this but rember this is only the begining of what we have more will come

Exactly what I was thinking. All ebola epidemics happen in the middle of Africa. Nobody in Russia has ever died from Ebola.