GKNOVA6 UPDATED - ZOMBIES! **OFFICIAL THREAD**

Kyubi

I don't know what happened to my old account. I guess it got deleted for inactivity or something. ANyways..

This is all so mind blowing.

Each little tidbit of information makes me more and more excited to play Black Ops. I can't wait! If I call out of work on the 9th, I might stay up all night to beat the campaign before most of my friends even get the game lol! I can't wait to play zombies again!!!!!!

EDIT: Doesn't this looks similar to the view from the chopper gunner shown in the E3 trailer? (To clarify, I mean it looks like it could be the view from a chopper or something)

Does anyone remember when i suggested killstreaks in zombies? high five :D

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone remember when i suggested killstreaks in zombies? high five :D

That would be pretty epic! Imagine calling in an air strike on a group of zombies emerging in an open courtyard like verruckt?

Eeeew google chrome :lol: jk but nice.

I've used just about every other browser, and I seem to like chrome the most right now. I like that you can sync your bookmarks to your google account so when I go on my sister's mac, they're all there (i have to delete a select few though.. :roll: )

also, the extensions are pretty nice.

Guys guys guys, settle

The helicopter isn't a "Kill streak"

In the same GKnova6 clips, you see the Helicopter blowing up and falling out of the sky...

so tell me, what zombie can pick up a rocket launcher and shoot it down?

It won't be in the gameplay :P

And the idea of killstreaks themselves are absurd.

Especially on solo...

What would it be "6,000" zombie kills and you unlock a helicopter that flies in, shoots some zombies (even though you

could be inside, thus the zombies will be spawning closes to you = inside)...

It's a bit... illogical I'm afraid :|

I think that helicopter is apart of an organization (CIA, FBI, SOG, etc.) that is launching an attack on the Zombie "facility". They then enter the facility and take what they can as to what the doctors/scientists are working on... Just a basic story outline I am working on :).

I think that helicopter is apart of an organization (CIA, FBI, SOG, etc.) that is launching an attack on the Zombie "facility". They then enter the facility and take what they can as to what the doctors/scientists are working on... Just a basic story outline I am working on :).

I'm not sure about that, because you see F1 fighters in the GKnova6 videos, that are attacking the base...

Why would they dispatch BOTH F1 fighters AND helicopters?

That would be militairy stupidity! ;);)

so I definetly agree with you that there is an attack on the facility, but I think the helicopter is part of the facility side :D

I'm not sure about that, because you see F1 fighters in the GKnova6 videos, that are attacking the base...

Why would they dispatch BOTH F1 fighters AND helicopters?

That would be militairy stupidity! ;);)

so I definetly agree with you that there is an attack on the facility, but I think the helicopter is part of the facility side :D

Someone is definitely trying to infiltrate the facility. The helicopter may be apart of the facility (as you stated). Maybe trying to destroy everything they have been working on so the infiltrators do not get their hands on anything :geek:

It explains why the Doctors would free the Zombies and why the "soldiers" (the possible infiltrators) were shooting and killing the doctors.

* I just posted this in another thread in the same words, but I'm too lasy to reword it *

Just made a new discovery....

Every time the TVs all blur out and replay... they all play the clip loop from earlier on...

Take for example the far left screen...

As the clips play, the first clip on that is of a crawling zombie that's headed towards a sitting zombie.

As all the TVs blur out and come back on, more of that clip is shown (extra earlier scenes).

And all of the TVs play from earlier and earlier...

But this doesn't reveal anything new, because all the clips are in a loop.

So eventually, it just starts to play the end of the loop, first :D

Also, if you are not looking at the GKnova6 browser window (or tab) whilst the TVs blur out, they take 2 seconds longer than usual :D

ALSO

Have you guys noticed the red numbers floating around?

If you watch the left half of the page, you'll see typical dust floating around

Near the later half of the video loops, you'll notice red circles...

Eventually, you can see red 8s and 7s floating around, and you know they must be special because they

don't float like the dust. The 8 that I keep watching floats down past the screen, than up again!!

(note - I know this sounds utterly ridiculous and I'm not entirely sure they are actually numbers either.

Maybe hot ash or something?

I'll try grab a Printscreen)

*got some, made a thread about it*

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2138

don't know if someone noticed this

lower left monitor screen (00:28__00:37)

scientists are being shot by some special forces

pay attention that they are using gas masks and AK-47

Russian special force?

Ja, I said so earlier... I think they look like SAS but what would they be doing there....?

Yeah i think its from the intro cutscene(or ending cutscene maybe?).

Thast what i was thinking. Like the one for NDU they had the one where you where attacked by one. Maybe they willl put multiple clips of these screens together and make an intro cutscene. Like you see the people infiltrate and the scientists let loose the zombies the people shoot and thats when you start?

@Shoreyo, i thought it was a Hazmat division clearing out the zombies and the 115 (as it is probably very bad for your health and a Hazmat team would be the best way to clear it out)

but how did they crash?

how did the guys crash in NDU? i think probably zombies jumped on them? i don't know accidents happen... leaving 4 survivors in a zombie filled building = carnage!

@Shoreyo, i thought it was a Hazmat division clearing out the zombies and the 115 (as it is probably very bad for your health and a Hazmat team would be the best way to clear it out)

but how did they crash?

how did the guys crash in NDU? i think probably zombies jumped on them? i don't know accidents happen... leaving 4 survivors in a zombie filled building = carnage!

Has anyone thoght of NDU possibly being involved in the zombie storyline. We may be missing a huge easter egg in there . :shock: (But probably not) Maybe that hole in the wall is an allusion to something :?