Making a video... GKNOVA

kuoguy

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder who you play as in the zombie mode? it would be cool if tank nikolai and those guys like teleported into the future and found reznow in a bit of a trouble with some zombies somewhere

why telelport? the cold war was from 1945 -1991 (if you count the fall of the soviet union as the end of the war...) resnov survived, why can't they?

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sam and I am a bit late to the GKNOVA stuff.

I am making a video for my channel and I would like to ask for your help. I seems as though the GKNOVA6 page on this website hasn't been updates in a long time... So your help would be greatly appreciated and you will be credited for your work. Over the last couple of day's i've been looking into this stuff and it appears as though the only GKNOVA's not to be authenticated is GKNOVA6 and GKNOVA0... Not sure why you guys are focusing on those ones but ok... I know about the drops and the other good stuff but I have a few questions.

a) Cold War... (Do you think we will be seeing any sort of continuity from W@W to BO? In terms of either campaign or either co-op?

B) From the live drop do you see any possible characters emerging?

c) I understand that you probably wont be able to answer this until the 3rd LD but what role does JFK have in the storyline? (or is it just a scapegoat for the game?)

I would really appreciate your help trying to piece together this rather useless puzzle...

Thanks

Sam

(PS... Black Ops....Modern Warfare 3 Much?

(Does anyone else think this viral SUCKS!! 6 updates in 5 months...)

Good luck with the video, Sam. If you really want to make a nice, professional-quality video I recommend you wait until Black Ops gets released so you don't omit anything that comes out later.

To answer your questions:

A)Reznov.

B)Maybe they hypnotize Reznov.

C)Maybe Hypno-Reznov kills JFK.