Tac insert removed from FFA

FieldMarshall

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's actually pretty sweet. Im glad there aren't any more Nukes so people can't TI Boost with that, too.

One thing I've thought about with TI's is that you have somewhat of a limit on them. I honestly don't really know how that'd be kept, but it's like you have a certain amount of TI's per game and can only use that many; even with Scavenger and stuff. Since most likely unlimited, I feel like you should have some sort of time penalty after you spawn to place a Tac Insert so you don't have that constant: Place > Get killed > Spawn and Place > get killed, etc.

well im glad for that. i know now that boosters cant boost in FFA matches and wager matches but what about other game modes. i was playing demolition in MW2 the other day and actually found boosters in are game. one guy on our team and another from theirs. they hid in a glitch and boosted till one got a nuke. so i hope Treyarch also has something instored for those type of boosters

tactical insertion can be used for good aswell, like in capture the flag, i can make sure every time i die, ill spawn close to the oppositions flag for easy running. Just gotta find a good spot. There were so many in MW2 that i could change constantly and sooner or later, the enemy would give up. Thats how i would capture the flag over 13 times in a game.

Enough about my bragging tho, good find OP. +1 for you :)

man no one really uses tactical insertion for "tactical" purposes do they? Use them in a game of demolition so you can attack a bomb site or protect one when you die. This has saved my team many times because of me doing this. And for people complaining about getting spawn killed when you spawn using a tact. insert. thats you're fault for putting it in a place they can find it.

my opinion is, if someone finds it, that's not YOUR fault, it's the person's fault for being able to see it, if you have quick reactions, and spot everything quickly, then they aren't that hard to find...even if they are hidden well, I see a couple people, even after this post, are saying, "well what about wager matches? they can boost in that and get CP"....let me point out that wager matches are all FFA.

well im glad for that. i know now that boosters cant boost in FFA matches and wager matches but what about other game modes. i was playing demolition in MW2 the other day and actually found boosters in are game. one guy on our team and another from theirs. they hid in a glitch and boosted till one got a nuke. so i hope Treyarch also has something instored for those type of boosters

Well its easier to spot boosters in modes like that. If you see there is a teammate on an unused part of the map just constantly dieing, or killing, you can go there and stop them. And of course, now you can report those people.

Seems a bit rough to remove TI from FFA matches, if Treyarch are serious about giving out bans for boosters and they have the dedi report button with theatre to back up reports...why remove TI ?

I can only imagine that they have some uber hard to get at areas in their maps like on highrise. These are allways easier to get to in FFA's as people are to busy dieing to coordinate against those making for these areas until too late.

I say leave TIs in FFA's and remove all those who boost, I would still like to hear an exact policy from Treyarch regarding suspensions and bans. How can people appeal a policy that is not written down for people to read.

Suspension times and offences?

I can see the Ban hotline, like there will really be one? being about as helpful as MS when it comes to getting information from them.

I am not against their policy, its just that I have not seen it...and its likely that none of us ever will.