Reactions to "No Russian"

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent several goes on that level trying to find a way to kill Mac arov and his goons, didnt happen.

"If you haven't watched Penn & Teller's Bullshit Episode about Video Games, Watch it. Right Meow!"

I dont think P&T are in a truely informed position to comment on video games and what the potentiol of games are. That goes both ways good and bad...

I dont think P&T are in a truely informed position to comment on video games and what the potentiol of games are. That goes both ways good and bad...

Of course, I wasn't meaning implying that they were experts on the subject, nor do I agree with Everything they Label as Bullshit, but this particular episod is very entertaining, and Hilarious.

You're killing "innocent people" in an Airport. That's awful. Throw in that you're doing it on a video game? "IT'S INFLUENCING OUR CHILDREN TO DO BAD THINGS". Yeah, right. If they didn't complain so much about "Human Rights" and that crap we could probably have more money towards cures for Cancers that poor little children are suffering from. Of course, they won't do that because then they can't make money.

This is the problem in today's society. Everyone is so terrified of everything. They think every little thing that happens on the Earth influences their child. Besides that, any store you go to requires parental accompaniment if you're buying an M rated game and you don't look 17. So the fact that these kids are getting the game just shows that it's the parents, and that all these analysts have nothing to back up their opinion.