SPLIT-SCREEN Online

Sigint

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now for the better question: Will the crappy split-screen from World at War come as the standard?

agreed. zombies split screen was fun.. but the screens didnt take up the whole t.v. (hopefully you know what i mean) also this may just be the option to go into offline split screen.. ialthough i hope not. i would like 2 player split screen online. as well as zombies 2 player split screen online.

Trust me, nobody is going to use ACOG on their magnum.

And i don't like the idea of multiplayer splitscreen. Could lead to easy cage match boosting.

Of course I am. I can see it now, HC TDM on launch picking off unsuspecting players with my Python. I do it all the time in MW2 with the .44 Magnum. Brilliant.

omg, are you guys serious? Nobody but me has tried to discuss the possibility of SPLIT SCREEN ONLINE ZOMBIES?!?!

Split screen online zombies would be awesome. Sadly I don't think they will though.

alot of people thought there would never be split-screen online, it should be too hard to have 2 people at one console go up against 2 other people. Split-screen multiplayer there could be up to 16 people....Its more demanding than just 4 people.

Trust me, nobody is going to use ACOG on their magnum.

And i don't like the idea of multiplayer splitscreen. Could lead to easy cage match boosting.

They would just make it able to only go in Teamdeath match, objective based games and search and destroy. There will be less boosters because you dont get headshots for camos but probably still for CoD Points.

I LOVE THE IDEA no need to pass the controller when hanging out with my friends

PS:there are going to be boosters they still need money to buy thing so they boost for the money the only way to get rid of boosters is to take out the leveling up and give you everything but that would suck so ill kill the boosters more time that they can count and keep the leveling up and you can report them now

omg, are you guys serious? Nobody but me has tried to discuss the possibility of SPLIT SCREEN ONLINE ZOMBIES?!?!

Look Zombies haven't been confirmed nor split screen online? Kind of a long shot to put them together dont you think?

Split screen online has been confirmed, and you can expect there to be zombies really? i mean its a no-brainer. Treyarch would have to be f****d in the head if they didnt put zombies in. I dont think its a long shot at all to put them together. In fact i think there is a very high chance there will be split screen online zombies. After all, im sure alot of people requested split screen online mp and a helluva lot of people requested split screen online zombies....