SPLIT-SCREEN Online

Sigint

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say nice find but i was the one who told you about it! :lol: lol

Split screen online is awesome. And I am fairly surprised about how much Treyarch listened to their community. There are SO many things in this game that came straight from their forums and split screen online is one of them.

I don't care whether its online or offline splitscreen (though preferably both). As long as i have the ability to go to a mates and play with them plus possibly 2 other people im happy. I sure hope they keep offline mulitplayer like they did in MW2, coz i have to say that it was awesome that offline was almost exactly like online in the fact that you could create a class etc. I had so many offline tournaments with mates because of it. it was the best :)

split screen online zombies, i do not think that will happen, or at least i will not use it, too much stuff going on in one screen.

come on d00d u cant be serious, you've never had a friend over at your house wanting to play zombies online?

And too many things on screen? Thats bull, iv never had a problem with it...