Official Black Ops Multiplayer Reveal Topic.

Zieghail

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy sh*t. JD just tweeted this:

There are over 40 unique weapons in #CODBlackOps MP =).

I wonder if that means just primaries or all weapons together.

no if you add up all the weapons the ars, smgs, lmgs,shotguns, snipers, handguns, launchers and every weapon that has been confirmed you get like 43 (not exactly sure i can remember exactly) so that's 40 plus weapons

Finally, they did something about Noobtubes

This is what was asked

Can you tell us anything about how Treyarch is balancing the Grenade launchers? Will it be like WaW with no perk 1? I hope so.

Vahn responded with this

Scavenger does not refill; most expensive attachment; can't be used with Warlord (aka Bling in MW2). Flak Jacket will save you from most attacks.

This means that scavenger will not refill them, they are the most expensive attachment, and cant be used with bling. This means there is no way of getting more in one life. I reckon this will stop noobtubing a lot. I will definitely be using Flak Jacket in addition

Wow, IT cant be used with Warlord? That was something I had hoped for long ago, I never thought they would actually do it. Thats pretty amazing.

Also, they still have the 15 second Delay for Noob Tubes at the Beginning of Every Round for Search and Destroy. And they have expanded that to all explosive Devices. So Hand Grenades, Noob Tubes, Rockets, and other launchers all have a 15 second delay at the start of a round.

Also:

Who said Join in Progress was disabled? Someone link me that source so I can stomp their guts out (or provide context).

2:34 PM Sep 9th via web

David Vonderhaar's Tweetergram