Official Black Ops Multiplayer Reveal Topic.

Zieghail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqwLMzYcFV8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOyxs7gUdPAI

Hutch's tdm gameplay, I'm liking this game more and more already. I don't see a timer, but he says it is unlimited time range, should reallyl have a timer I think. Plus, it looks not that easy to control(sensitivity settings?)

edit:

youtube is becoming quite full of all the new vids that people are putting up, seen quite a few by hutch, seananners and a few others already.

those ffa game modes look quite fun.

also, the idea that you buy your stuff now instead of ranking up to unlock, that looks like things that they have in Quantum of Solace multiplayer.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a few things I noticed, or have found since last night. You can update your Awesome Write Up Grix if you want.

Its the Early M14 not the M1 Garand. The M14 Originally had a wooden Stock, and was modeled after the M1 Garand, but if you look closely you can tell its Not the M1 Garand, and it was also confirmed on the HQ.

In the Game mode "Sticks and Stones" You get a Tomahawk and and a Crossbow, not a throwing Knife.

The Grim Reaper is a 4-Tube Napalm Rocket Launcher - - - I'm glad you only get this and the minigun from the Care Package.

THERE IS GORE, Just Not Quite as Much as in World at War. Scavenger does NOT Replace equipment, only bullets. You can choose different Iron Sights, as well as Red Dot Styles.

It will take Roughly the Same amount of time to Prestige as it took in World at War, so about 24 Hours of game time, still no confirmation as to how many Prestige levels there are.

From what I could see in the Trailer(s), weapons have nice Recoil. You can open and close some doors in multiplayer. Assist are Damage Based. You K/D Ratio is displayed on the scoreboard in-game. Aftermath shows your top weapon/how many kills with it, how many Cod points you earned, and top three Accolades.

I Sincerely apologize, as some of this may be a repeat, But this is for my own Sanity as much as anything.

Weapons and Attachments, Compiled from multiple Videos/Images of Create-a-Class. May not Be 100% complete

Shotguns:
      K23

Olympia
    Stakeout(Ithaca Model 37)
    SPAS
    HS-10(High Standard Model 10)

Handguns:

ASP
      M1911
      Makarov
      Python
      CZ75

Handgun Attachments:(These seem to be Python Specific)

Snub Nose
      Dual Wield
      Speed Reloader(Awesome)
        ACOG Sight

For the Rest Of the Handguns

Silencer
        Dual Wield
        Extended Magazine
        Improved Iron Sights

Submachine Guns:

PPS-43
    MP5K
    Skorpion
    MAC11
    AK74u
    Uzi
    PM63
    MPL
    Spectre

Assault Rifle's:

M16A1 (burst)
    Enfield (L85 part of the SA80 family of weapons)
    M14 (semi auto)
    FAMAS
    Galil
    AUG
    FN FAL
    AK-47
    Commando/CAR-15
    Classified
      Assault Attachments:

Master Key - Underslung Shotgun

Underslung Flamethrower
    Extended Mags(Hopefully this shows up Physically unlike in modern warfare 2)
    Dual Mags(Similar to the Bandolier Perk)
    ACOG Sight
    Red Dot
    GRIP! Reflex Sight.
    Infrared Scope
    Grenade Launcher
    Suppressor

Sniper Rifles:(So Far)

Dragunov
    WA2000
    L96A1

Machine Guns:

HK21
    RPK
    M60

Equipment:

Claymore
    C4
    Tactical Insertion(Glad its Useless in Search and Destroy)
    Jammer
    Motion Sensor
    Camera

Launchers:(Hopefully They'll take up the first perk slot, like the Crossbow, and Balistic Knife)

Chink Lake
    RPG
    M72 LAW
    Strela

I was ecstatic when I heard the Lee Enfield and Skorpion were in the game. It looks really good but I don't understand what's with the "No Stopping Power"??? If you watch the trailer it takes a good 4-5 shots to kill someone now. They probably have something there for that, maybe not... but overall the game looks amazing. So smooth and detailed. One word - rifles. The game is no longer dominated by Sub-Machine Guns and now people can play with the bolt-actions and the rifles. If I'm not mistaken they have put measures in place to prevent modded controllers.

So that's a good start. Now I hope they crack down on the early players who pirated the game. Overall great MP reveal although I hope we get some info on a Beta and Co-Op mode soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqwLMzYcFV8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOyxs7gUdPAI

Hutch's tdm gameplay, I'm liking this game more and more already. I don't see a timer, but he says it is unlimited time range, should reallyl have a timer I think. Plus, it looks not that easy to control(sensitivity settings?)

edit:

youtube is becoming quite full of all the new vids that people are putting up, seen quite a few by hutch, seananners and a few others already.

those ffa game modes look quite fun.

also, the idea that you buy your stuff now instead of ranking up to unlock, that looks like things that they have in Quantum of Solace multiplayer.

part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToRG_z3ib-o

he said that chopper gunner was like the one in spec-ops, more ballanced.

but shotguns are primaries, and useless. honestly, why couldn't they make shotguns primaries with the damage from mw2. WHY?!

most of all, he didn't use his under barrel flamethrower. :evil: :evil: me wanted to see!

here is an inside xbox video ... EPIC

G94SolEtpnc

thats the same link i posted earlier, just never took the time to figure out how to embed it like that.

I really like that how they brought back the "newby" lobbies from Waw. In this one they have you on the MP maps against AI instead of just being in the lobby until rank 10

I want to call in sick to work for a month straight when this game is released, lol

Based on what I just read, it sounded like you guys thought all of the unlocks were based on CoD Points. That's wrong. You unlock the ability to purchase guns/perks/etc. based on your rank, and then spend the CoD Points to actually choose them.

That's how I understood it.

Also, it looked like the final killcam follows the ballistic knife's path like the throwing knife if it is the method of the killer.