Official Black Ops Multiplayer Reveal Topic.

Zieghail

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, in world at war there were two canceled game modes.

Survival and Tank War.

Survival is where players had to transfer vehicles to a safe zone, you get points based on how many vehicles you transport there.

Tank war was just straight up tanks only.

So if there are vehicles in black ops (Non killstreak ones) we might see some ones like that.

Aw shattered:cry: I got home from school all excited because i thought that there would be some news from the reveal. I completely forgot about how different the time zones are between Melbourne (Australia) and LA are. i didnt realise that it was 12 am over there and that i wont be expecting any news till after school tomorrow. Major let down....

aw well i guess ill just have to wait another day :/

Aw shattered:cry: I got home from school all excited because i thought that there would be some news from the reveal. I completely forgot about how different the time zones are between Melbourne (Australia) and LA are. i didnt realise that it was 12 am over there and that i wont be expecting any news till after school tomorrow. Major let down....

aw well i guess ill just have to wait another day :/

exactly the same as what happened to me. and another melbournian. hiya. i live in Geelong around 80KM south. big let down that it will be after school to see the awesome stuff