FULL BLACK OPS REVEALED!!!!

Lime dude

Ok, so my cousin has a friend that works at gamestop and my cousin is pre-ordering Call of Duty Black Ops. His friend is going to give him the Black Ops game ONE MONTH EARLY IN OCTOBER!!! I am going to go over to his house when he gets it and im going to video tape as much as possible and get lots of footage. But we wont be able to play online. I will try to video tape the whole story mode and best of all...THE CO-OP MODE!!! I will try to get this to you as soon as possible. Your Welcome

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 month is a stretch. Activison doesn't normally ship the games to the retailers till about 2 weeks before release. Besides, activision is always hardcore on cracking down on leaked gameplay. I remember before MW2 came out there was this guy that was broadcasting some multiplayer matches about a week and a half before release. He got 1000's of viewers and activison kept reporting him and getting him banned.

1 month is a stretch. Activison doesn't normally ship the games to the retailers till about 2 weeks before release. Besides, activision is always hardcore on cracking down on leaked gameplay. I remember before MW2 came out there was this guy that was broadcasting some multiplayer matches about a week and a half before release. He got 1000's of viewers and activison kept reporting him and getting him banned.

As I said, I will not be playing MP. No gamertags will be shown, it will NOT go on youtube, and there will be no way that activision can do anything. The camera will be pointed at the screen and nothing else. I have no idea why they are releasing it so early but all i know is that I am telling you the truth.

Eh, I'd rather wait myself. By all means post it and all, but when I play it, I'm gonna want to do several things: open the box, dick around with the RC car for a minute, inhale that new software smell, pop it in, take a few bong hits, play all slow and methodical (unless it's one of them things where you gotta run before the bomb goes off or something), pay attention to things like scripted events, not interrupt cutscenes, only use weapons I'm either issued or ordered to use, and basically just play it like I'm playing it for the first time, because...well...I will be.

Unless I do that I will have missed out on the full effect of this game.

As I said, I will not be playing MP. No gamertags will be shown, it will NOT go on youtube, and there will be no way that activision can do anything. The camera will be pointed at the screen and nothing else. I have no idea why they are releasing it so early but all i know is that I am telling you the truth.

A) Hes wrong about them shipping it a month early, nuff said.

B) They will still remove campaign footage.

C) You have to upload it somehow. If activison finds it, its going down.

I call BS

Following suit...

A) a month early? That one mean potentially lots of "gameshop" workers will get to play the game first?

B)even if he gets a copy the store will have x amount of stock locked away... I'm sure manager will check there is still x amount each day... If not .. sacky sacky!

C) you can't have secrets on the Internet !

Yeah, Like BBS and Robash, This is not Possible.

1) That would be a Massive Fine for the retailer. Over ten thousand Dollars. The Retailer can't even open the Box's or they get fined.

2) Something similar to this has happened with Halo: Reach, Microsoft Permabanned their Xbox, IP, And Gamertag. If He plays the game at all Before November 9th they WILL Find out about it.

5) As previously said, the game won't ship until about a week prior to the release Date.

This Won't happen.

Im sure co-op is going to be revealed before 2 weeks before release. But yeah, it would be nice if we can post all map names, perks, guns, ect. I'm pretty sure you cant get in trouble for just listing that kind of stuff, without showing any Actual gameplay or menu screenshots. But someone will probably already have all this leaked by the time he gets his hands on it.

Im sure co-op is going to be revealed before 2 weeks before release. But yeah, it would be nice if we can post all map names, perks, guns, ect. I'm pretty sure you cant get in trouble for just listing that kind of stuff, without showing any Actual gameplay or menu screenshots. But someone will probably already have all this leaked by the time he gets his hands on it.

true true

wow if you believe this your dumb a guy from gamestop is gonna steal him and his friend blackops before it comes out

no no no thx for getting my hopes up tho

if i see it i will drop my bong and the little fish inside will die too

by bye scooba steve:(

lol

will never drop scooba steve

Lime dude, be careful and Don't forget that if you leek goodies from mp an activison sniper will be deployed. He will track you down, and he will no scope you from a quarter mile away. The he will retrieve the black ops disc and torch your xbox, along with your house. And yeah you won't be able to hide because he'll have a heartbeat sensor.:) have fun

Lime dude, be careful and Don't forget that if you leek goodies from mp an activison sniper will be deployed. He will track you down, and he will no scope you from a quarter mile away. The he will retrieve the black ops disc and torch your xbox, along with your house. And yeah you won't be able to hide because he'll have a heartbeat sensor.:) have fun

ya i guess ur right. i shouldnt even put it online because everyone would know about it. i will just tell you guys about it but no videos. thanks for the advise.

lol how do you expect to prove it to us without any pics or videos...i suggest you get users email off them and then send it and let them verify.

i really dont want to get known all over youtube for putting the first black ops gameplay on it and get in trouble but i will put pictues on here and tell you all the story mode gameplay details.