Black Ops Theme Song

Legend

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xeinpo

the beatles would not even work with the game.

Pffffffft.That's Crazy talk!I can imagine listening to We all live in a Yellow Submarine while sneeking through tunnels full of vietcong after your brother has just died!

I can't remember anything from MW2's sound track that stuck out for me. That whole game was so "Meh" that I can't remeber much of anything, it's like remembering a dream except the dream sucked. I DO however remember the epic russian music and the intense marines music themes from W@W. Those were awsome.

I can't remember anything from MW2's sound track that stuck out for me. That whole game was so "Meh" that I can't remeber much of anything, it's like remembering a dream except the dream sucked. I DO however remember the epic russian music and the intense marines music themes from W@W. Those were awsome.

this

but ... i am stuck between this

fQvHOaV6NSo

here is the orchestra you wanted :P

xisIVhc64Ng

As for asking why metallica is in here, i did that for myself :P but some people agree with me :D and they are not rock, but metal. (another reason why i chose them is because the black album was about the war) so dont go hating on my metallica :evil:

ANYTHING BUT EMINEM! The Remix Trailer is HORRIBLE!

This would be cool As all Three are about Vietnam:

Alice in Chains - Rooster
    CCR - Fortunate Son
    Metallica - The Unforgiven

LOL Just because.

Beatles - Eleanor Rigby
    The Foundations - Build me Up Buttercup

But when you think About the time frame, A song just about Vietnam wouldn't really convey the whole game, and would be extremely cliche, and also considering the time frame, there shouldn't be any Eminem, or any dumb rap at all for that matter.

So I would prefer something Orchastral, Something Unique. Orchestrated music always makes the moment you hear it so much more than it is without it. Take Halo's "Singing Monks" for example, The entire Halo series would have a completely different Feel without its Excellent Orchestrated soundtrack.