-BLACK OPS MENU CONTEST!-

zBoyGamer

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@l3gened

Is it just me or does the background behind woods look like he's in verruckt? Idk just asking. Just got my account even though I've been following codz for a while now...peace!

I think it's Hue city in Vietnam, there is at least one mission set there ;)

hey i just realised the title "CREATE A BLACK OPS MAIN MENU *CONTEST*" what do we get if we win?

Brains, possibly?

darknova your picture is is hot as hell! and yes brains and something else, which is a SECRET! dun dun dunnn...

You do realize who Boxxy is, right? I'll just pretend like you never said that.

My vote goes to boxxy, i mean darknova :lol:

haha...at first i thought i just saw my first quadruple post, but then I realized it was 2 people with almost the same avatar :P

I swear, whenever i see those two post back to back to each other i always think they are the same person.

I love how everyone thinks its going to be like mw2.

because WaW was like CoD 4. plus we have no idea what it is going to look like, this is our best guess.

I can think of two reasons for that:

1) It was using the engine from CoD 4.

2) Treyarch was workign on a few different games, so didn't use all of it's resources.

This time, Treyarch are devoting all their resources to this game, and they are using the same engine from WaW, albeit updated heavily, not MW2. This means it will be a better game than MW2.

https://sites.google.com/site/blueyodap/menu

here's my menu

(sorry about the ps3 buttons, i just chose those cuz i have the ps3...not to rip on the 360's cuz ive used those too and they're good...so if you are one of those 360 lovers, plz dont take the buttons the wrong way)

I like the zombies title. "An Old Enemy", why didn't I think of that. :(