Boosting = Starting Over?

SnowDog115935

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be awesome! The only thing i don't mind that people boost for in MW2 would be to get the dictator title (fire an entire LMG clip into the enemy without missing)... really infinity ward? 42 bullets with the most inaccurate weapon on the game without missing? That's the only thing i boosted for.

Lol it wasn't that difficult. Its not like it has to be the same enemy, or like the guns had any recoil.

Back on topic, That would be really awesome, but I also wouldn't believe it. If anything they should take a hint from Bungie, Bungie's booster Detection system is Awesome, and it bans you from earning any experience for two weeks.

i'll wait for confirmation but that sounds great...

it'll definitely keep the casual booster away...

but the hardcore boosters will always find away around it...

i never boosted, im very anti-boost but i do like to change my gamertag to my website so i can promote it, i hope they don't consider that boosting and make someone go back to 1 for that...

i never boosted, im very anti-boost but i do like to change my gamertag to my website so i can promote it, i hope they don't consider that boosting and make someone go back to 1 for that...

I believe they consider that hacking and if caught MS will kill the network card in your xbox (that is if you play on the xbox, not sure what happens on PS3)

I'm not a fan of boosters... You may know tat if you've seen my "message for boosters" thread!

Call me naive but wasn't the booster problem in mw2 because of the inclusion of tacticals?

... No tacticals... No boosting?

Or not?

Either way boosters are scum cheaters... If you cant play a game... Don't cheat... Beacause cheat winning isn't winning is it?

it definitely isn't winning...

you guys should check out that mw2 video called booster justice...

he goes around killing all these different type of boosters...

its great and at the end some little kid sends him a message yelling and sounds like he's crying its hillarious....

im gonna try to look for it and add it under this...

if not just look it up

the videos called booster justice but the xbl gamertag of the guy is akimbo slice...

boosting did not begin with tactical insertions(TI). TI's only made it soooo much easier and faster to do it, not that I am condoning it or anything.

IW really should have left cage match in so boosters wouldn't infect the other gametypes so much.

Not that I am saying boosting is ok or anything, but anytime you have an online multiplayer game with a reward system, people are going to boost to get those rewards with the least amount of effort used. Frankly, I don't really care if people boost, just as long as they don't do it in the game I am in.

it definitely isn't winning...

you guys should check out that mw2 video called booster justice...

he goes around killing all these different type of boosters...

its great and at the end some little kid sends him a message yelling and sounds like he's crying its hillarious....

im gonna try to look for it and add it under this...

if not just look it up

the videos called booster justice but the xbl gamertag of the guy is akimbo slice...

just do a search on youtube for Sandy Ravage, he has many of those booster justice games. Also look at Runawayfive, he has a few that are hilarious.

Yeah The video is awesome ... and the message at the end... So funny!

There is also a booster clan [NBH] nuke booster hunters...

I can't see that treyarch would include tacticals... Sure thats been confirmed... And there wasn't aware of any in waw ... So the dirty boosters will have to stay on suckfest 10th prestige noon tubing each other

It's a good idea, but what about those who will report you for boosting, when in reality all you were doing is kicking there a**es so hard that they started crying. The only way they could really know for sure if someone is boosting, is to actually catch them, and personally i think that just isn't a realistic option.