• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We shouldn't be discussing this here

I know...

but where do we discuss it then... I don't have the password...

I don't know if there's anything we can do, we just need to make sure we don't anger henry if we want any chance of getting into the haven

There must be a new HD getting sent out or maybe a new website, these codes he has given for the answers must be a password for somethig like a new transmission

YEP TO BAD WE ARE NOT PART OF IT

SOME DOVES GOT LEFT BEHIND MY FRIEND

And we do what anyone does when they're left behind. We gather what we have and make do. Our group has been split in half, and many brilliant minds have left, but we are left. If we get to Haven or not, I'm not sure, but we still gotta do what we can with this project.

this atlas gun he is referring to is a kind of magnetic weapon ..i cant remember exactly all of it... ....srry

For some reason I was thinking something close to that, except an electric gun... Somesort of electromagnetic waves or something though I can't remember.

Well, apparently noone has the right answer.

XIII

I should be a soothsayer.

Low and behold, I come back and just read 5+ pages of crap.

Seriously, making a private, "exclusive" chat for all this nonsense and excluding members who want to talk about it... That is just not right, and actually pretty stupid.

All this crap is really annoying me now. I am locking this thread, as I said I would in the beginning.

You had your fun.

EOM