**The Henry Langham Conspiracy: We Still Believe**

danufc7

Why can't we talk about it hear. What's happened?

Someone please send me a link to the chatroom if that is the case.

Also, everyone show they are a DOVE by using my avatar, I created it especially for this purpose.

I can PM you if you want, also I need the password for the chat if anyone can give it to me

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"WE LEAVE EACHOTHER ONCE AGAIN

HOWEVER YOU LEAVE BEHIND A WAKE

MY RIDDLES ARE DIRECTLY INTENDED TO TO BE SOLVED

FROM NOW ON WE'LL WORK ON A QUESTION+ANSWER = PRIZE BASIS

YOU ARE THE BEST TEAM OF RESEARCHERS WE COULD ASK FOR. YOUR INTELLIGENCE HAS BROUGHT THIS COMMUNITY TOGETHER, ENJOY THE NEW PARADISE.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR LEADERS, NOT FOLLOWERS

if you cannot provide, do not come."

The new message on www.gknova0.com ; also notice on the site how the END in INTENDED is larger than all the other words, making the word End stick out.

"WE LEAVE EACHOTHER ONCE AGAIN

HOWEVER YOU LEAVE BEHIND A WAKE

MY RIDDLES ARE DIRECTLY INTENDED TO TO BE SOLVED

FROM NOW ON WE'LL WORK ON A QUESTION+ANSWER = PRIZE BASIS

YOU ARE THE BEST TEAM OF RESEARCHERS WE COULD ASK FOR. YOUR INTELLIGENCE HAS BROUGHT THIS COMMUNITY TOGETHER, ENJOY THE NEW PARADISE.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR LEADERS, NOT FOLLOWERS

if you cannot provide, do not come."

The new message on GKNova0; also notice on the site how the END in INTENDED is larger than all the other words, meaning the word End.

We shouldn't talk about it here, we need to be in the chat

Well it seems the people who didnt make it into the chat have no way of finding this new 'paradise' and we cannot be apart of this riddle thing anymore, unless they tell us the website, which i doubt.

It seems that way, not much we can do.

Whether or not we get to this paradise. We are willing to serve here, as allies of the doves and part of the GK Resistance.