**The Henry Langham Conspiracy: We Still Believe**

danufc7

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i understand Carbon's doubts of gknova0 due to a lack of proof, but as i said on a different thread:

-do we expect treyarch to keep using the same methods for viraly distributing info about black ops? let me explain: first it was the transmissions of gknova6, then they shifted to a different medium of exchange: physical (the live drop, and later the other enlalopes about IG farben). although the gknova0/Henry Langham is online, it is defferent because it uses recordings he 'left' instead of "m-o-d#####" or something reminiscent of a kid fooling around with a digital keyboard.

-did carbon see the post where someone on this forum inquired to gknova0.com's host, for the purpose of buying the domain name, and they were told to contact [email protected]? althought even though he showed a shot of the email, some doubt the legitimacy of the whole thing.

- if gknova0 IS legitimate, it most likely is not for the distribution of any real significant information, but rather to keep us guessing and give a few subtle hints.

I actually really, really want this to be real now, just to see Carbon eat his underwear. :P

But on topic, do we know where this meeting place is yet?

Sadly no but its nice to see your helping out. we need your brains :)

Thanks. ;)

And I'm also in contact with someone who claims to be working against GK and alongside Henry. I shall not reveal their name, but may provide some information that they deem appropriate.

Sorry, but if I say their name, they will close contact.

I actually really, really want this to be real now, just to see Carbon eat his underwear. :P

But on topic, do we know where this meeting place is yet?

Sadly no but its nice to see your helping out. we need your brains :)

Thanks. ;)

And I'm also in contact with someone who claims to be working against GK and alongside Henry. I shall not reveal their name, but may provide some information that the deem appropriate.

Sorry, but if I say their name, they will close contact.

Well a person Woking against GK is a friend of the doves, he will hopefully give you useful information to help us.

anyone want a transcript of recording 7? pm me, with the whole doves and crow's thing, i want to be on the safe side. to check if henry has moved onto a different forum, wait until GKNOVA0 updates and it says something that doesnt link to waht were speculating on. its what happened to games radarstuff. they didnt understand a single thing going on nova0.

which is the link to the tuny url? PM me please

Damn... how do you have all the secretive stuff and i dont :/ ...?

Dunno :P I was also mentioned in one of the early transmissions, apparently :S I don't know why...

And he has proved his usefulness by predicting certain events.

If he predicts more events are you able to post them or is that against your source's rules?