More info from Woodys Gamertag

RedDeadRiot

They just need to get rid of jug and SP. Treyarch DO listen to their community. think about it. one the CoDHQ forums these ideas were mentioned to Treyarch

-Camera Spike

-RC Car

-Biggest of all Theater Mode

i dont really like many people over at the HQ though. they always flame

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they should take out stopping power and juggernaut then the game would be much better

wrong, less is rarely more, MORE IS MORE!! e.g. I think we'd all agree that customisable killstreaks is an awesome idea, just the fact that they contribute to the next one ruins it, these things should be corrected NOT removed.

SP Vs Jugg - it just needs to be tinkered with, dial down the amount of effect each of them has so that they are a less noticable impact and people will soon start choosing other more strategic perks, the problem with them is that they are so powerful you have to have them or get pwned.

I know how to resolve this, remove perks, remove killstreaks and remove xp and character progression. No more boosting, no more mismatches, no more moaning. In fact, remove online. Done. Sorted.

*rant over

the game needs to have juggernaut, the purpose of perks is to make your character better and more lethal.

it doesnt necessarily need stopping power because it's to overpowering if you dont have jugg.

if it takes 5 shots to kill someone without jugg but only 8 with it, whats the problem?

if it still takes 5 shots to kill someone without it, but with sp it only takes 2? thats unfair and unbalanced

so for all of you saying jugg is a noob perk, i say your wrong and sp is the worse of the 2.

See that's the thing, they are the exact same, 5+3=8 and 5-3=2 so in reality the only way to balane this out is to have sp and jugg return as perks in the same slot. In fact, make sp subtract 1 hit instead of 3, and jug add 1 hit instead of 3. Make them even with all the other perks in the game so that they aren't abused. But if the info that this guy is saying is true, then we are all screwed because jugg will be abused way more than sp in mw2.

I don't believe it, youtube commentators acting like they have connections lol. F1stDaCuFfs says he is connected too, lol.

I just find it hard to believe, a smart treyarch employee leaking stuff to some guy on youtube lol

yes is kind of stupid but i know of people that had the chance to play the demos that have been shown in e3 and places like that so i could be true too