EVERY MEMBER MUST READ THIS

Covert Gunman

First of all, I would like to start off by saying that you absolutely MUST read our Forum Code of Conduct. You can find the CoC here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3

Like stated in that thread, anyone caught violating these rules will receive some form of punishment whether it be a simple warning or a permanent ban.

Now, as an add on to the rules that we already have in place, I am instigating a new rule stating that any topic we find that is a repeat topic to any other topic that can be found on the first page of the forums, WILL BE DELETED. The user who also posted that topic will receive a warning. Any time this happens multiple times and it's from the same user it will result in a permanent ban.

I want to make it clear that this rule will only apply to the forum sections that are the most active, such as the three sections within the Black Ops group. Those three sections are "General Discussion", "Black Ops Zombie Discussion", and "GkNova6".

On a side note, if for any reason at all, you must make a new topic which is exactly like another, please send a Private Message to one of the forum staff members with a detailed explanation of why you need to make a new topic.

I would like to emphasize the fact that if you do happen to see a repeat topic for any reason whatsoever, please report it. If you report it, the staff can respond to it much faster than if we were to look for ourselves. If you would rather not submit a report, then please send a Private Message to any member of the staff. If for any reason you are unsure of who is a member of the staff and who is not, please take a look here to see the list containing the names of every staff member: memberlist.php?mode=leaders

I realize that this might seem rather demanding on your part and that we are making it harder for you, but this is for the overall forum's benefit. We attempt to make this the best place that you can go to to converse with others about Nazi Zombies. Recently it has gotten incredibly out of hand and we are going to do our very best to fix it. We hope that you as a community can come together to help the staff with this immensely difficult task.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns/violent reactions at all, feel free to send me a Private Message with your concerns.

Thanks.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic