More To Solve On Der Riese

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't really know where else to post this, but this topic seemed as good as any zombies discussion.

Well basically... i was just thinking about zombies the other day and occurred to me that maybe its not infectious. My theory is based on the fact that you never see any other zombies except for German soldiers (Obviously long dead as they are pretty badly decomposed, but no freshly killed ones). Where are all the scientists that were working in Der Riese? Surely some of them would have become zombies too along with some civilians and allied soldiers... also when you get downed by a zombie, you just die. You don't turn into a zombie. So what i'm thinking is that, although element 115 is highly radioactive and apparently is the cause of the zombies, the dead nazi soldiers were reanimated by the germans to use as more men (seeing as Germany would fast be running out of troops as they were losing the war). Therefore it seems that it is only possible to become zombified by coming into contact with 115, but not by being bitten etc.

i know this is off topic a bit but i wasn't sure where it would be a good place to post it. sorry if it pisses anyone off :S

The Nazis did indeed try to reanimate the dead.

The soviet copied them, and succesfully reanimated several dogs.

But nobody can be sure if the nazis succeeded or not. Their method composed of injecting liquid metal (not mercury, I believe) into the heart of a dying man. The heart would pump the metal through the blood, until the man was dead.

The metal would be than extracted from the man, and replaced with a substance that isn't well documented.

Maybe it was donor blood/ I dunno.

But apparently, once they shocked the heart and brain of the man, he would fully recover! :|

And I share ur belief that it takes immediate 115 radiation to zombify, and not biting.

Dr Richtofen eventually zombifies, as the ipod version reveals, and he built the DG2, so he was certainly exposed to xerum 525 radiation! :|

But, it's a little off topic :)

WE REALLY NEED JOSH OLIN TO GIVE US A BETTER CLUE!

GIVE US SOMEWHERE TO DIRECT OUR SEARCHING!

Let's plead with Carbon for him to plead to Josh to give us a clue :)

But we've only got a concept so far.

We don't have actually anything to "try".

We have no idea what the trigger is! :|

I've given up on Nazi Zombie snooping :P

In the old forum, I must taken photos of absolutely every thing, documented everything.

Now it's all lost -_-

To recap on some old lost info for you :P

There's a light symbol in teleporter A

Wires by the teleporters can be shot open with PaPed sniper rifles (forgot name).

There's writing on the wall in teleporter C, under the big radio at the bottom of the catwalk.

There are pictures of dogs, Samantha and Dr Maxis on the textures of most walls in the game.

There are four towers, eaching with an ascending number of spokes on top, by teleporter C. We couldn't figure out what they were for, but we knew it was for something.

A picture released by treyarch showed a strange light formation, which stupid first claimed was a box respawn. Eventually, we exposed it wasn't.

They then tried dog spawn, it never added up.

There's one HUGE star in the sky, only visible from near teleporter C.

The clouds in DEr Riese for symbols. Carbon took photos of them making a Nazca Bird, and the bell.

There is a limp wire by the mainframe, that when shop, spins around vigurously.

There's a crucafix upon the wall that can be seen by looking out of the wndow by the mainframe, above the teddy shadow.

We literally found dozens of eggs, and now they're all being lost again.

So I have given up, we are losing progress, and I'm fustrated :P

NZ just for fun now :)

Der Riese Experiments: Tried, Tested, Failed

Anyways heres everything thats been tried several times for each, if its in this list, it doesnt do anything, so try to read it all before posting any more theories ive already busted (this is to say new members time when it could be enjoyed playing the actual game)

Just putting down everything ive tried so far with people online, this probably isnt useful information, but id thought id write it down anyways, just incase it might help someone

Everything has been done a minimum of 3 times each to make sure facts are true

this is to put Everything thats been done so we can get to the truth

If we eliminate all other possibility's than all thats left is the possible, the truth

P.s this is the video that shows sync-porting

YouTube - Der Riese - Activating all 3 Teleporters at once (sync-porting)

Will be set up in 4 category's, Teleports, Weapons, a mix of the 2, and miscellaneous

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teleports

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

linked on rounds 3,5,9 (group 935)

Linked on 1st dog round

Linked a,b,c on round 3 (yes its possible)

Linked by sync-porting on round 3

linked by sync-porting on round 5

linked by sync-porting on round 9

linked by sync-porting on 1st dog round

linked by sync-porting after round 20

Teleported on rounds 3,5,9 (group 935)

Teleported on rounds 5,6,7,8 (must survive rounds 5-

Teleported by sync-porting on round 9

teleported by sync-porting before activating fly trap

teleported by sync-porting after activating fly trap

teleported while each character has a single (different) perk each (tried every combination)

sync-porting while music easter egg is playing

teleported from a then b then c while music Easter egg is still playing

obliviux wrote:linked all three portals when the count down man said a certain number.

for example for teleporter a you would link it when he said "9"

tele b when he said "3"

tele c when he said "5"

also i tried it with the numbers 115

Weapons

shot fly trap with wunderwaffe (pre-pap'd)

shot both power units before activating power with wunderwaffe pre-pap'd (it is possible)

Shot hanging man with Every weapon multiple times, including pap'd versions and monkeys, molotovs etc

Shot every electrical box in der riese With every normal weapons and pap'd versions

Shot red jars with every pap'd weapon

Shot all green jars (including "dull" 1's) with every pap'd weapon

Shot the moon with every upgraded gun

Shot Every teleporter portal with every pap'd weapon

Shot the top (blue electrical field thing) with every pap'd weapon

Shot the teleporter Vortexs with every pap'd gun

Shot other player just before they disappeared when teleporting

Shot other player just after they disappeared when teleporting

Shot every part of the teleporters with wunderwaffe before activating power

shot the clock with the wunderwaffe and pap'd verions (shoot 1:15 with 115)

shot clock with both versions of raygun

Shot (every part) Pack a punch With wunderwaffe before activating power

Shot (every part) Pack a punch With wunderwaffe after activating power

Shot all the Solar panels above quick revive with every weapon and Pap'd versions

Shot every Flying Teddy (When boxs moves location) with every PaP'd Gun

Shot every teddy (when the box isnt there) With Every PaP'd Gun

Shot the 4 lightning rods (next to teleporter C) with wunderwaffe before activating the power

Teleport/weapon mix

teleported while all 4 characters have the combined 8 items

sync-ported while all characters had the combined 8 fly trap items

Sync-ported while pap'in a weapon

Sync-ported while pap'in a weapon and shootin fly trap

3 players activate each of the 3 fences and sync-porting at the same, while sync-porting 4th player pap'in a weapon

miscellaneous

activated the radio's in Every order possible (note this took alot of time to do)

held X / [] on each red Jar

Held X / [] on all 3 calendar's using each player multiple times

Held X / [] on each paw print

Held X / [] on mainframe console pad before power activated

Held X / [] on mainframe console pad after power activated

Held X / [] on mainframe console pad after all teleporters linked

Held X / [] on mainframe console pad with player 4 while other 3 sync-ported

Recreated doing all the der riese achievements in 1 single game

doing hide and seek with the combined 8 fly trap items only

Activated the teleporters in order of the der riese trailer

shot each perk machine with a wunderwaffe before activating power

shot each barrier and switch with wunderwaffe before activating power

Thrown monkey bombs on each (as close as i can get) of the 5 question marks on loading map area's Simultaneously (4 at same time and 5th before the 4 monkeys explode)

Followed every (and i mean every lol) bit of cable there is in der reise, ingame and using noclip (to find hidden things i.e fly trap switchs etc)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This sub section is in regards to the 8 hide and seek items

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an ongoing test with combination's on activating the hide and seek teddy's and monkey's

This will be done using legit means and NoClip respectively just for arguments sake

Note: here is the terms u'l see in the following

Cage = cage with teddy in animal testing lab

ledge = the ledge with the second teddy in the mainframe area

Furnace = the furnace which has the monkey in it (thompson room)

Cage - Shot with pap'd Colt

Ledge - Shot with Pap'd Colt

Furnace - Shot with Pap'd Colt

Cage - Hit with Monkey Bombs

Ledge - Hit with Monkey Bombs

Furnace - Hit with Monkey Bombs

Cage - Hit with Colt While having jugga

Ledge - Hit With Bowie Knife

Furnace - Hit with Grenade

Cage - Hit With Colt While havin Jugga

Ledge - Hit with Bowie Knife

Furnace - Hit with Molotov

Cage - Hit With Pap'd Colt While Havin jugga

Ledge - Hit with the Bowie Knife

Furnace - Threw in Monkey Bomb and just Before It Blew Up, Hit Monkey With Molotov

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This section is for using multiple combination's of the above this doesnt take into consideration buying guns off the walls etc, this is not a strategy, just information of tests failed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This gonna take some time to write up, as i wrote everything we was trying at the time on paper, so gotta do abit at a time, so my apologizes, keep checking back.....Its gonna take me ages

it will be split up into parts yet again (sorry if this annoying, i just want to make it easier to read)

Teleport = If and what i did with the teleporters

Weapons = If and what guns i used (i.e for the fly trap & hide and seek items)

Perks = what perks i used

Power = At what point i activated power

Easter Eggs = what Easter eggs i used and in what order

please note they wont necessarily be in this order

Test 1 Basic 935 Principle

Power - Round 3

Teleport - Linked Teleports in order of A,B,C At round 3

Perks - not needed for this test

Weapons - Shot Fly Trap With PaP'D Wunderwaffe At round 9

Easter Egg - Not Needed for this test

(Note: All doors opened by other players By Round 5, hence Basic 935 Principle)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Test 1.2 Advanced 935 principle

Power - Round 3

Teleport - Linked Teleports By Sync-porting At round 3

Weapons - Shot Fly Trap With PaP'D Wunderwaffe At round 9

(Note: All doors opened by other players By Round 5, and sync-ported hence advanced 935 Principle)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Test 1.3 Basic Teleport 935 principle

Power - Round 3

Teleport - Linked Teleports A at Round 3, B at round 5, C at round 9

Weapons - not needed for this test

(Note: See above for teleport 935 principle )

Test 1.4 Advanced Teleport 935 principle

Power - Round 3

Teleport - Linked Teleports A at Round 9, B at round 3, C at round 5

(Note: See above for teleport 935 principle )

Test 1.5 Teleport/dogs (Must survive round 5-8 theory) Basic 1.1

Power - Activated at round 3

Teleport - linked At 1st hellhound round in order of A,B,C

Easter Eggs - not needed for this test

Test 1.6 Teleport/dogs (Must survive round 5-8 theory) Basic 1.2

Teleport - teleported At 1st hellhound round in order of A,B,C

Test 1.7 Teleport/dogs (Must survive round 5-8 theory) Advanced 1.1

Teleport - linked by sync-porting At 1st hellhound round

Test 1.8 Teleport/dogs (Must survive round 5-8 theory) advanced 1.2

Teleport - sync-ported At 1st hellhound round

Test 2.0 Basic Over loading power Theory

Power - activated on round 9

(Other) - Synchronized Activation of all 3 Barriers at round 9

Teleport - Sync-ported At round 9 while barriers are still on

Perks - Not needed for this test

Easter Eggs - Not Needed for this test

Test 2.1 Advanced Over loading power Theory

Power - activated on round 9

(Other) - Synchronized Activation of all 3 Barriers at round 9

Teleport - Sync-ported At round 9 while barriers are still on

Weapons - 4th player Upgraded a weapon (Wunderwaffe) as 3 players Sync-port

Perks - Not needed for this test

Easter Eggs - Not Needed for this test

__________________________________________________ ____________

To Finallise my account on the story of Nazi Zombies, Nazi zombies will continue to Black Ops and will maybe feature "The Nevada Base in America": Area 51.

Here is paragraph form COD Wikia: "It is possible that, in the Black Ops Zombie mode, someone got a hold of Group 935's research and recreated the Zombies, or the Zombies have escaped and are running rampant (this is very likely, due to the fact that in the video below, you can see zombies wearing a suit and tie in one of the tv screens). Possibly in Area 51 as mentioned above. But it is still unlikely."

Now For The Confirmation of Zombies Black Ops:

Call of Duty: Black Ops

On August 12th 2010, Nazi Zombies was accidentally confirmed by a Gamestop employee to be returning with the four maps in Call of Duty: World at War upgraded with the Black Ops engine. The maps will be part of the Hardened and Prestige Editions.[4] The return of the game mode and the four maps were soon after officially confirmed by Josh Olin on Twitter.[5]Cold War weapons will be used, but it is unknown if weapons such as the Wunderwaffe DG-2 and the Monkey Bomb will appear. New Zombie maps (meaning a 'Zombies' mode) have been confirmed by the recent update on gknova6.com.

On September 29, 2010, Josh Olin officially confirmed on his Twitter that zombies will be on Call of Duty: Black Ops

• 3 weeks later...

ok sorry i was reading this blog for about hour and 30 minutes in, so i decided to finally sign up an give u all my 2 sense on the subject.......someone said to maybe try shooting the fly trap in air with waff, maybe it will activate something, or maybe try teleporting while its in air maybe it will have some interference with the teleporter an might put u somewhere else on the map??? dont flip shit on me jus thought i'd bring it up no one else has

I know most of you think that there is nothing left to find on Der Riese. Well I strongly think that is wrong. I know many of you think, oh well I no-clipped all around the map on my PC and I looked at all the files.... there is nothing more. Well don't you think Treyarch knows people do this? It would make sense that they hide things in a way that can only be found while playing? I don't know about you, but I think there are more things to unlock on Der Riese.

I don't think the flytrap has been completely solved. I know it says "game over" but I think there is more to it. Aside from the flytrap, I think that you may need to get to a certain level with 4 people and then activate everything, or activate certain things, perhaps in an order in a limited amount of time and maybe something will happen.

Anyone have any ideas on how we could go about and solve the fly trap and or other ways to unlock things?

[brains]

carbon did u try when u activate flytrap that first player=must have bowie knife, shoot the tedy bear with bowie knife up there in window ,second tedy bear got jugernaut and paped colt so i asume that secon player should have that peark and shoot the bear with paped colt,last is the monkey so i asume u should throw the monkey bomb in to the fire place so the monkey strt to scream.this can work i was thinking about it long time ago i just dont have the players to do it.also when u activate the fly trap get the players close to places where are hiden the tedy bears and monkey bomb so thay can shoot them strait away there is maybe way that u have to shoot in some order so start with tedy or monkey it could do something

• 1 month later...