More To Solve On Der Riese

We first see Teddy as a shadow and out of the map. Zombies are running from Teddy.

We activate flytrap and they are now in the map and looking very dangerous. With a 1 hit kill knife and an upgraded colt that shoots missiles. To make matters worse they have the Jugg. Might as well make them boss and hand'em MP40's.

And wheres our friend the monkey?? Well hes waiting for us to get him but who would want to put there hand in the fire to get him? Somebody mighty thirsty cuz he's tempting us with some liquor.

Who's joke is this? They send undead for us and hounds made of fire than when we think the mystery box is safe they make the toys bloodthirsty as well.

There was another thread that said something about what was in every map and I cant find the thread to reply to it but they forget to mention the hammer made its appearance in der riese.

Is there any lanterns in Verruckt?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good day zombie lovers, i have just registered to this site a few minutes ago, but don't worry, i've been a guest for months and know the rules.

i joined just to encourage you all not to give up.

first thing is i remember reading through this thread and on page 3 this guy (sog sean) was talking about that second panel infront of the pack a punch machine is like the one you shoot at the fly trap, but "broken". could someone post a picture of both panels side by side? maybe try shooting it after you shoot the flytrap panel?

another thing someone should check, is simple to check, and a possible solution to the "broken" panel, it's right when you start at the mainframe on the sides, where the zombies can climb up, look for a black wire on one side that's got a gap in it? why is it not conected? and someone should get picture of that?

another thing that we need to look into is when someone told us "the answer is right in front of us", well what's right in front is the pap machine, or it could be always infront of us, what happens when you use the pack a punch? your gun gets that gray decall stuff, well has anyone used a different player and looked at the guns with a ptrs? there could be symbols/clues on them.

ok last thing is from a tv show that also has a youtube video of the flytrap and an object (the bell) flying around in the flytrap, which looked like the pack a punch machine. and isn't it a coincedance that all four players can stand in it.

the main idea is to look into somehow getting the pap to the flytrap?, and the rest of der riese opened, someone said der riese is only 95% done. so keep searching.

what's stopping treyarch from updating nightfire when you downloaded der riese? there's no limit for what treyarch can do, and what if they hired miomoto to hide that secret stuff in der riese, if he hid that we're gonna be looking forever, he's the master at hiding things and crazy stuff like that.

i hope this gives people new ideas and helps us get closer to the secret of der riese.

btw congrats Carbonfibah for being close to 10000 brains.

Nice, INeedToKnowTheSecret...

I'd like to test some of these out, but I'm not good at solo, so I'd like to get 3 more people who also want to explore, find radios, look for new secrets, and refind what we have found in-game. If you want to help, let me know, btw.

Anyway, I'd like to see if anything happens if all four players stand in the PaP and maybe someone upgrades a weapon (Wunderwaffe/Raygun maybe) Like make sure everyone has an unupgraded RayGun and at least 5000 points, and have everyone push the Action button at the same time, and see if anything happens.

I think the shoot the teddy with the weapons it's holding is worth testing (I tried, and almost got to the last acessable one, and died) and if someone reading this manages to shoot all the Teddy's, maybe go back and shoot the Flytrap again, or PaP something.

And about the decals, I always thought they were made of some form of 115 and that's what made them powerful.

Newbie here. First time poster but long time reader.

Playing last week with my buddies, I was messing around and activated the fly trap with my Pap waffle. Procceded to shoot the teddies. Then a few rounds later I PAP my Girand and goofing around shot the flytrap panel several times and to my surprise it activated the flytrap again. Is this new or normal? I've never encountered this before. Never got a chance to PAP another weapon and try again to see if the flytrap would go a third time, as we got swarmed and the game

ended.

I agree to this thread 100%! I'm new to these forumz but i'm glad I joined in. Some of my friends at school were telling me about a trick where you throw 20 monkies into the fire with the other monkey and something happens. Has anyone tried this?? I think this maybe part of another egg, inside of an egg, or just part of a sequence you have to complete for the rest of the game to come together. I've played with someone else who also mentioned this, I do not know if he is a member here or not. 20 monkies is alot of monkies but I think it would be worth it if it helps unlock another part of the game. Maybe a code revealing the next zombie map in possibly black ops? I always die before i can throw that many monkies into the fire. Maybe someone can help me on this?

Newbie here. First time poster but long time reader.

Playing last week with my buddies, I was messing around and activated the fly trap with my Pap waffle. Procceded to shoot the teddies. Then a few rounds later I PAP my Girand and goofing around shot the flytrap panel several times and to my surprise it activated the flytrap again. Is this new or normal? I've never encountered this before. Never got a chance to PAP another weapon and try again to see if the flytrap would go a third time, as we got swarmed and the game

ended.

^^^THIS is definitely worth looking into. "Embrace the trinity" + "Return through Aether (sky)" = Embrace the trinity through the sky = Activate the flytrap 3 times?

- I have thrown 12 monkeys into a fire with nothing... I doubt anything happens, because the same

sound file keeps playing. It'd be a pretty pathetic egg.

- You can't kill the teddys with what they hold (many have tried).

- All PaPed guns appear different from 3rd person EXCEPT THE WONDER WEAPONS

Have somebody PaP the DG2 and the Ray Gun. They'll look the same to you.

- The control panel by the main frame DOES NOTHING when shot with any PaPed guns

(I even tried PaPed Ray Gun and DG3, before and after activating Fly Trap).

but....

The PaP in the fly trap... although it sounds absurd to occur in the game..

is a GREAT idea!

Because it IS right in front of us, the fly trap WAS used to test The Bell, which IS identical to the PaP

(excepting the eagle and cables and globes on the top).

I'll definetly look into that (you'll notice there are teleport pads on the top and bottom of the PaP).

getting drunk on nogg could mean drinking it loads of times. so getting it for x amount of rounds by repeatedly downing yourself every round. a monkey party in the garage could mean having four players drunk on nogg, and all throw monkey bombs in the furnace? or throw it in the garage? the things the teddy's are holding must be important. sorry for bringing up old subject. and you used the fly trap twice in a match??? gotta try that out. is it me, or when the power ups fly away, do they fly towards the sky? or 'aether'. so, it might be something like getting whatever is in the sky to come back down. also, when the hell hounds teleport, the 'lightning' comes from the sky. possible reference? again, sorry for bringing up old news, but it seemed relevant.

okay i was onn der reise with my friend and two randomers who both left (i was singing pinky and the brain with a voice changer on xD) we got to round 11 no problems then i started to get hit by an invisible zombe(my friend was watching)he revived me that was the first strang occurence second was they old disapering zombie and the last thing was at round 20 i lost connection and as host i thought the game had ended so i invited my friend who was still in game revelling in confusion i waited for him to finish then suddenly the loading screen for der riese popped up with my friends name saying connected when i joined i was dead every thing was grey and unlike normal i wasnt lookin forward i was looking sidewards as i could see my arms on the floor i was like WTF!

well something mio moto would do is, make us somehow force those green flying things over top the pap machine to get it working, but the green things fly strait after activated, so how? how do we change the course of the floating greens, to the pap, maybe by the things spinning around it, it would activate it, by means of teleporting players.

if what Shujun said was true, activating the flytrap again would mean multiple teleporting/traveling to the rest of der riese.

if i remember correctly shooting the bears and monkey does nothing. Do to the fact that originily before the map was downloadable, treyarch had the achievement "activate the flytrap" set up so you had to activate it and then shoot the bears and monkey to earn the achievement, but Chad Yost told everybody that they changed it cause they thought it was too challanging for us to figure out, but why wouldn't they remove the bears and monkey? maybe Carbon knows?

well something mio moto would do is, make us somehow force those green flying things over top the pap machine to get it working, but the green things fly strait after activated, so how? how do we change the course of the floating greens, to the pap, maybe by the things spinning around it, it would activate it, by means of teleporting players.

if what Shujun said was true, activating the flytrap again would mean multiple teleporting/traveling to the rest of der riese.

if i remember correctly shooting the bears and monkey does nothing. Do to the fact that originily before the map was downloadable, treyarch had the achievement "activate the flytrap" set up so you had to activate it and then shoot the bears and monkey to earn the achievement, but Chad Yost told everybody that they changed it cause they thought it was too challanging for us to figure out, but why wouldn't they remove the bears and monkey? maybe Carbon knows?

"Embrace the trinity"

"Embrace the trinity"

Always thought that this ment linking the 3 teleporters and then you can return to the mainframe through the sky (teleport)

I'm sure I have tried to activate the flytrap more than once... Has anyone seen / done this?

Like the idea of 20monkey bombs in the furnace... That relates to previous theories in the other thread about "having a party in the garage"

Also like the idea of activating the flytrap 3 times... If possible ... Sure I've tried!

Has anyone successfully shot the floating objects ? Maybe a DG 3 blast will do something?

@blueandproud....the same thing happened to me and my friends....I lagged out then it rejoined the match by itself and i was on the floor of the catwalk looking up and I texted my friends, and they said the same thing happened to them. Also, when it rejoined, there wasnt the 4 player bars on the bottom right.

For those saying that there is nothing in the code/files for Der Riese...

Treyarch KNOWS that people look at these things as they did on previous maps, with Der Riese they COULD have easily make then inaccessible and hidden in ways that you cannot simply find by looking through those things.

I don't have WaW on the PC, so is there any way someone could check this for me?

Look for files that look out of place, and try changing their extensions, they might have hidden pictures of something inside them.

Sorry if this has already been tried.

I'm starting to think that the guy in the video that said "we're not even close", got black mailed by josh olin's baseball bat to say that in the video, just to keep us playing WAW after mw2 launched, so we don't lose interest in zombies till black ops launches, but i'd rather play a repetative game searching for nothing, than lose interest so i'm not giving up.

Someone, meaning a mananger from treyarch should convince us there's still many things left to find?(without being black mailed) just a number on how many things we missed.

Again, if i remember correctly shooting the bears and monkey does nothing. Do to the fact that originily before the map was downloadable, treyarch had the achievement (activate the flytrap) set up so you had to activate it and then shoot the bears and monkey to earn the achievement, but Chad Yost (Vosty3) told everybody that they changed it cause they thought it was too challanging for us to figure out.

So basicly rule out everything to do with the bears and monkey.

Again, if i remember correctly shooting the bears and monkey does nothing. Do to the fact that originily before the map was downloadable, treyarch had the achievement (activate the flytrap) set up so you had to activate it and then shoot the bears and monkey to earn the achievement, but Chad Yost (Vosty3) told everybody that they changed it cause they thought it was too challanging for us to figure out.

So basicly rule out everything to do with the bears and monkey.

I don't believe he meant shooting the bears and monkey just randomly or something was too hard, I think he meant it was too hard to find the correct way to shoot them/the correct way to play hide and seek, and, if that's what he meant, then he's right, because we STILL haven't been able to do it.

For those saying that there is nothing in the code/files for Der Riese...

Treyarch KNOWS that people look at these things as they did on previous maps, with Der Riese they COULD have easily make then inaccessible and hidden in ways that you cannot simply find by looking through those things.

And what could these ways possibly be?

There is literally no where to hide them. All sounds and textures for the game are stored in .IWD files (nothing more than a simple ZIP file with a different extension), period. If there was a voice over, sound effect, or texture from any object, it has already been seen. In order for any of it to appear in the game, the game engine must pull them from there. Map scripts, sound aliases, weapon files, etc are kept in .FF files, which are easily unpacked. For every single map in co-op mode, there is a script that handles everything for it. If there is any action taken by the game for that map, there is code in the .gsc file for it. The best that Treyarch could do to hide things would be to make the code as cryptic as possible. They, of course, did not do this; and we can be fortunate for that, because it helps the modding community greatly in the production of custom maps/mods.