More To Solve On Der Riese

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LimbSoup you obviously don't know anything about Der Riese if you think it's a waste of time. Even after the "majority" of the easter eggs were found, they said on the Inside Xbox video that they are watching and seeing that everyone thinks they've found them but they're not even close to finding all of the easter eggs.

Well idk, I was playing with some guy the other day and he told me two things that seemingly worked. First at the mainframe, if you go to the furthest grate near the stairs straight across from the Kar, there is a piece of paper in the grate. If you look at it and press X/Square your character will sigh which supposedly raises your chances of getting the Ray Gun, Wunderwaffe, and Monkey Bombs. Go to the room by the Furnace room with the chalkboard and desk near the bridge to Juggernog and the Teleporter, on the desk will be a red bottle that you'll look at it and press X/Square until your character sighs and it will supposedly upgrade your Juggernog allowing you to take a couple extra hits. You'll have to press and hold those buttons for a while, maybe up to a minute, but I promise that it worked for me the other day.

me and the guys I play with always try the double jugg trick, sometimes u have to back up and retry, but u will always get him to grunt at some point, my friend swears that him and someone else tested this in an early round, and regular jugg took 4 hits, nand double jugg supposedly took 8..... also, if u zap yourself/ get zapped with the wunderwaffe then u lose it.

Well idk, I was playing with some guy the other day and he told me two things that seemingly worked. First at the mainframe, if you go to the furthest grate near the stairs straight across from the Kar, there is a piece of paper in the grate. If you look at it and press X/Square your character will sigh which supposedly raises your chances of getting the Ray Gun, Wunderwaffe, and Monkey Bombs. Go to the room by the Furnace room with the chalkboard and desk near the bridge to Juggernog and the Teleporter, on the desk will be a red bottle that you'll look at it and press X/Square until your character sighs and it will supposedly upgrade your Juggernog allowing you to take a couple extra hits. You'll have to press and hold those buttons for a while, maybe up to a minute, but I promise that it worked for me the other day.

me and the guys I play with always try the double jugg trick, sometimes u have to back up and retry, but u will always get him to grunt at some point, my friend swears that him and someone else tested this in an early round, and regular jugg took 4 hits, nand double jugg supposedly took 8..... also, if u zap yourself/ get zapped with the wunderwaffe then u lose it.

Haha thanks, I said it was legit

Probably has all ready been said, but it's early, and I'm pretty sure it hasn't been mentioned.

That bit of code could refer to the Beauty of Annihilation music easter egg. Maybe?

Haven't tried the jugg bonus trick, mostly because I always went to the wrong red jar (the one in the teleporter room C)

I still think there is something significant about the moon...

Probably has all ready been said, but it's early, and I'm pretty sure it hasn't been mentioned.

That bit of code could refer to the Beauty of Annihilation music easter egg. Maybe?

Haven't tried the jugg bonus trick, mostly because I always went to the wrong red jar (the one in the teleporter room C)

Has anybody tried shooting the teddy bear on the moon with a PaP PTRS Sniper Rifle?

You haven't justified it being a waste of time, you silly!

You've just said that the audio is not TRIGGERED, but occurs through process

So, the character dialogue is still out there, named 'Vox_Gen_Giant' that is extra special

and nobody has yet identified it!

Hell, I don't see why you shouldn't look!

I looked in the game files for the VOs that are played by this function by following the paths listed in the soundaliases for the map. Each player has about 3-4 things they say, but its nothing important, and most people have probably heard them before. If anyone has a copy of it on PC and really wants to have a listen, I can show you what subfolder and what IWD to look in.

No, it says round = 5, NOT round

... re read

level.round_number

It says that in the game code and in your own post. As for justifying why its a waste of time, I've already explained this in my first or second reply to this thread. There is nothing else for easter eggs in the game's code. If you really want me to take the script for Der Riese and post it, explaining function by function, I will. It will just take a hell of a lot of time, and most people will still delude themselves into thinking there's something hidden.

LimbSoup you obviously don't know anything about Der Riese if you think it's a waste of time. Even after the "majority" of the easter eggs were found, they said on the Inside Xbox video that they are watching and seeing that everyone thinks they've found them but they're not even close to finding all of the easter eggs.

Actually, I know pretty much anything there is to know about the mechanics of the map. You really ought to link me to this video everyone speaks of. I'm inclined to believe they're yanking your chain if they say there are more eggs so long after. There isn't a shred of evidence in the code that suggests there's anything left.

Well idk, I was playing with some guy the other day and he told me two things that seemingly worked. First at the mainframe, if you go to the furthest grate near the stairs straight across from the Kar, there is a piece of paper in the grate. If you look at it and press X/Square your character will sigh which supposedly raises your chances of getting the Ray Gun, Wunderwaffe, and Monkey Bombs.

There is nothing you can do that will increase your chances of getting these weapons, or any weapons for that matter. The ONLY modifier that occurs is by a simple count of how many times the box has been used since a previous ray gun, and possibly Wunderwaffe.

Go to the room by the Furnace room with the chalkboard and desk near the bridge to Juggernog and the Teleporter, on the desk will be a red bottle that you'll look at it and press X/Square until your character sighs and it will supposedly upgrade your Juggernog allowing you to take a couple extra hits. You'll have to press and hold those buttons for a while, maybe up to a minute, but I promise that it worked for me the other day.

This doesn't sound true, but I'll look into it and get back to it later. Do you mean the room between the bridge "room" and teleporter B?

Ok, first off, I just joined CoDz and this thread has really intrigued me. So with that being said, I would like to help in any way possible with these easter eggs. I was just reading in another thread on this website talking about those question marks on the map. They have some really interesting ideas going on and it could help reveal more easter eggs. I'll post the link below.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=127

Has anybody tried shooting the teddy bear on the moon with a PaP PTRS Sniper Rifle?

I think it was confirmed that there was no teddy on the moon, I my be wrong though.

A note on the moon chat.... At one point Carbon had asked something like who knew how to move the moon???? Basically so its not like an eclipse. This may or may not have anything to do with the flytrap but it also might since I have yet to see that happen. Does any one else remeber this?

I found a letter sent out Nov. 3, 1942 by Linus Pauling (letter was dated 11-2-1942) a doctor in sweden who was doing "Scientific War Work". He talks about his work with "artificial antibodies", it also talks about chemicals, too. It sounded interesting, could have lead to zombies??? Heres the website if you want to take alook.... http://osulibrary.oregonstate.edu/speci ... /11/3.html. Linus Pauling was a quantum chemistist and of molecular biologist. He won 2 Nobel prizes in chemistry and peace and 2 yrs before his death came out as an athiest.

A note on the moon chat.... At one point Carbon had asked something like who knew how to move the moon???? Basically so its not like an eclipse. This may or may not have anything to do with the flytrap but it also might since I have yet to see that happen. Does any one else remeber this?

I remember that, for A LONG time that was our biggest community project to do, I can't really remember if we had or not. I found the link to the old thread, I'll post it, then read through it myself and see if there was anything.

http://codzombies.forum0.net/graveyard- ... light=moon

EDIT:

1. HAHA at danny being banned :P I forgot about that.

2. When I posted in there, I said something about the clock, now right now, I don't think that has anything to do with it, but we do have to figure out about that. Unless we have already?

3. I didn't see anything on there about solving it.

Maybe if you activate the fly trap before you activate the power it will change something? You can

activate it with a well placed grenade, instead of a PaP weapon. Wheres a hint for us Carbon? We know you know;)

Don't hold out on us

This is true but you have to have a PaP'd weapon aimed towards the flytrap after the grenade is thrown by the thrower..Flytraps dont just get activated with a grenade or an arsenal of grenades alone either.

This may not mean anything but I was in a game yesterday, four people but one person bailed so three, and we got to wave 28 and my two other team mates had no weapons due to dying, and I didn't have any ammo. The dogs came and we took out all of the dogs that had spawned, god a nuke grabbed it, and took out the rest of the dogs. Then it just stopped, we were on wave 28 for at least 30 minutes, looking for the last dog, teleporting, shooting everything, activating everything, the fog was still there and everything, no last dog, no max ammo. Just fog. I ended up spending like 90,000 points teleporting and activating stuff trying to end the round but it didn't work so we just held grenades in the end.

This may not mean anything but I was in a game yesterday, four people but one person bailed so three, and we got to wave 28 and my two other team mates had no weapons due to dying, and I didn't have any ammo. The dogs came and we took out all of the dogs that had spawned, god a nuke grabbed it, and took out the rest of the dogs. Then it just stopped, we were on wave 28 for at least 30 minutes, looking for the last dog, teleporting, shooting everything, activating everything, the fog was still there and everything, no last dog, no max ammo. Just fog. I ended up spending like 90,000 points teleporting and activating stuff trying to end the round but it didn't work so we just held grenades in the end.

Sometimes that happens, apparently just a glitch where the last dog goes outside the map, never returns, and since you have to kill it to end the round, the round never ends. But if there is any specific trigger that causes the glitch, I'm not sure.

It's still bugging me that the teddies from the Flytrap are holding PaP'd weapons and Perks-a-Colas. So this got me thinking about when I said "What if we were to shoot them with the weapons they're holding?", and it occured to me that MAYBE you have to have whatever Cola they are holding coursing through your veins, and then shoot them. The only snag is the teddy holding the Bowie knife in an inaccessible window >:( If we have already found the reason for them holding all this stuff, I appologize for bringing back an old subject.

"Balls? Check. Vodka? Check. OK, I'm good!"-Nikolai Belinski